2

The noise of static had woken you from your deep slumber. "Mm.." Groaning, you turned off your TV that had been on all night. "Piece of shit." You put the remote back down on the coffee table and got up. Walking over to your bedroom, you paused to look at yourself in the mirror. "Damn, I got a nice ass." You chuckled and continued to walk to your room.

Looking through the closet, you found one of your favorite outfits. (That is up to your imagination.)

After getting dressed, you brushed your teeth and hair. You felt so much better after getting enough rest for once. The thought of Nica had been keeping you awake for the past three months. Sighing, you carried a decent looking bag to carry some of your belongings, and a pack of gum for Nica.

~~~~~~~~

A nurse escorted you to Nica's room instead of a normal visiting room, odd. "Is this even allowed?" The nurse laughed, "I'll be right outside the door." She claimed as she opened the door for you. You nodded in a polite way and walked in. Nica was just sitting on her wheelchair, didn't even say a word.

"Hey.." You walked over and sat on her bed. "He's here." Nica whispered. Tilting your head to the side, you questioned her. "Who?" Nica looked over at you, "Who do you think? Chucky!" A sigh escaped her slightly chapped lips. "I believe you." You stated in a firm and blunt voice.

"Haha, very funny. I already know you don't believe me (Y/N)." She rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed from something. "No, I do. I did some research for the past week." Nica couldn't help but smile, as if she wasn't alone in this anymore. "Oh and I brought you something!" You said excitedly.

You pulled out a pack of gum, and gave her a piece. She unwrapped it and placed it in her mouth, slowly chewing and observing the flavor. "Juicy fruit?" She said with a smile. You nodded, and gave her the whole pack. "You should probably hide it." You whispered. She nodded in agreement and pulled you into a quick embrace.

   Oh gosh, this feeling, you missed it. You missed 𝙝𝙚𝙧. A knock on the door quickly snapped you back into reality. "Come in!" Nica slightly yelled out. A man walked in, he had brown hair, "Oh, I didn't know you had a visitor." Said the man as he makes his way back out the door. "No you're fine!" Nica reassured him. "Y/N, this is Michael." She said with a smile on her face, expecting you to smile as well.

   You eyed him up and down as you tilted your head to the side, then you looked back at Nica, "Are you two together or something?" You chuckled jokingly. "Use to be." Michael stated out of no where. Nica cleared her throat, "Just friends." She said in her most calming voice. You got up from Nica's bed. She looked up at you confused, "Where are you going?" She questioned.

   "Bathroom." You said with a smile. Walking out of the room, you asked the nurse to escort you to a bathroom. "Thank you." You said before walking in, locking the door behind you. "I feel so unsure.." You mumbled. Nica was all you could think about, yet you still weren't sure if you had feelings for her, since she was your best friend. You fantasized about her a lot to be honest. The one thing you wanted most was to dance with her, but you knew you couldn't, even if the both of you wanted it.

All of a sudden an alarm went off. As you walked out, nurses and doctors were rushing to a certain room.

꧁Nica's POV꧂

   "She's been gone for awhile now.." I was starting to get a bit worried about her. (Y/N) didn't seem to happy about Michael. "She's fine." Michael stared intensely into my eyes. But he soon stopped once an alarm went off. "Claire!" I shouted. I should've known she was going to be in danger. I quickly rolled out of my room and headed where the rest of the nurses were going.

   On my way there I saw (Y/N). "Thank goodness you're alright!" She looked at me with worry in her eyes. "Chucky targets the ones who least expect it." I tell her, but she's just staring at me, what is up with her? "Um, (Y/N)?" She quickly snapped out of it, "I'm sorry.." We quickly rushed over to the incident, and there we saw Claire, her head decapitated. (Y/N) looked away in disgust, with her arms wrapped around her stomach.

   Michael seemed oddly calm, he made no comment what so ever.

꧁2nd person POV꧂

Although you were disgusted by the corpse, you were more disgusted by the Chucky doll that was right next to it. Michael stayed at the incident while you and Nica went back to her room. "He's after you next.." You said a little too bluntly. "I'm scared." Nica whispered as she looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "I won't let anything happen to you, I swear." You patted her back reassuringly.

   "I think I know someone who can help." You said while a smile.

"Who?"

"Andy Barclay."