4

(I didn't check for grammar or spelling bc i'm overwhelmed and tired, so just correct stuff in your mind lmao)
-
-
-
  You filled your favorite mug with some coffee, which turned the mug a bit warm itself. After taking some sips you placed it down on the coffee table you had in your living room. The eye bags under your eyes had grown darker and your hair became slightly thinner.

   A sigh escaped your lips, as you were about to turn on the TV and relax a bit a knock was heard at the front door. 'Seriously-" You thought. Walking over to the door you slowly opened the door, not all the way, but just enough. "Hello ma'am, I have a package for you, I just need you to sign here." He hands you the clipboard and pen, while pointing at the blank line at the bottom.

   "Um, Im sorry but I didn't order anything." You laughed awkwardly. "We'll ma'am unfortunately it says this address." He gave you a super fake 'customer service' smile. You squinted your eyes at him, analyzing his face. What a lame excuse. Eventually you signed the stupid paper and grabbed the package. Slightly slamming the door once you turned your back on him.

   "Asshole." Of course the guy was just doing his job, but something about the fake-ness bothered you. Placing the package on the kitchen counter you started to open it. You took a step back, "Is this some sick joke." A good guy doll was now on your kitchen counter, staring at you with 'soulless eyes'.

   There's only three people who know your address, since you were quite honestly lonely. Obviously Nica wouldn't do this, your mom is hardly in your life but that prick Andy probably did it. "That fucker!" You knocked over everything on the counter out of a fit of rage. You were screaming and basically crying at the same time. Knocking down a painting you had gotten gifted from Nica years ago. You were acting foolish, but at the same time you were stressed and desperately needed some kind of release. Although this wasn't a very healthy 'release'.

-

   By the end of your fit your house was completely trashed, and your feet were cut do from the glass that shattered. You slid down the wall, crying your eyes out. Slowly, you looked over at the good guy doll, or so you would have, but he was completely gone.

"And I thought my temper was bad." A chilling laugh came from behind the couch.

You laughed thinking you were just dreaming. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. WAKE UP.

Nothing.

You weren't dreaming.

The doll stepped out from behind the couch. "Hi." The doll said calmly, as he started walking closer to you. The initial response was shock, you wanted to get up and leave, but something kept you from leaving. "Holy shit you look like crap! I mean look at those eye bags!" He laughed in your face.

   Usually things like that don't get to you, especially from a doll, but this time it did hurt a little bit. You looked down and pulled your knees to your chest. The doll sighed, "Look i'm sorry, it ain't that bad."

   You looked up and smiled. Although you knew this doll wasn't to be trusted and it was indeed Chucky, you haven't had anyone care about how you felt in awhile. "Really?" You questioned. "Yeah, I mean you just need a little shut eye, that's all." Manipulation. Jeez you aren't that stupid.

   Wiping away your tears, you were about to stand up, but the glass in your foot prevented that. "Fuck!" You yelled out and gripped the wall. Chucky was amused. "Hurts like a bitch huh?" He jokingly stated. Rolling your eyes, you got on your knees and hands to crawl over to the bathroom to get tweezers. Chucky just stared at you the whole time, a few laughs every few minutes. He liked seeing you struggle.

   Eventually you got the tweezers and started picking out the glass one by one.

-

20 minutes in and your not even close to being done. "Stop being a pussy and just pluck them out faster! Come on i'm bored!" Chucky teased. You placed the tweezers down, "Who sent you here?" You hesitantly questioned him. He had a goofy look on his face, he finally said "Your mom."

"That's not even funny." Although you were holding in a small chuckle. "But I had someone deliver me here. Someone close to me. And before you ask about how I know your address, it took Nica a few scars for her to answer." He laughed hysterically.

You came back to your senses and your eyes went wide, "What the fuck did you do to her?!" He looked you in the eye, "Want me to demonstrate?" You went quite. "Just leave us alone! Please!" You we're pretty much begging. "Why would I do that? Nica is the perfect person to take over. But you're in the way." He glared at you before slowly taking out a knife. "You asshole." You flipped the doll off.

   You quickly got up, but soon screamed in pain from not taking out all the pieces of glass, which ended up digging deeper into your feet. "Motherfucker!" Tears pricked your eyes. Chucky laughed and started slowly walking towards you. Your vision got a little blurry from the tears but you weren't about to let a doll take you out, embarrassing.
-
-
-
Took me like ten million years to update another cringey chapter, but I hope you enjoyed. Correct any mistakes idc, i'm gonna go to bed. Nighty night. <3