1❤️

This song really helped me write this chapter & understand it!
                                                                          Davine Everage| Nunu

                                                                                         Davine | Nunu                                                                                    February 26, 2022

                                                                                         Davine | Nunu
                                                                                    February 26, 2022

Suddenly I'm slapped with a pillow. Who ever the fuck it was Betta gtf, niggas tryna sleep. "Bitch! Wake yo ass up im tryna go smoke." Zee says, hitting me with a pillow again.

"What time is it Zee?" I say, rubbing my eyes and turning over on my front. "It's 12:45 pm, let's goooo! I wanna go smoke." Zee says hitting me with another pillow.

This time I kick her in the stomach, sending her stupid ass off the bed. "Stop fucking hittin me with a god damn pillow." I say getting up and grabbing my phone.

"That's why you ghetto as hell." Zariah says getting up off the floor and walking out my room. "Hoe, you must got me and your bestie confused. She the one walk-in round here with 10 pounds of god damn sexual depression makeup." I throw a pillow at the door closing it.

I scroll through insta checking stories after stories. Suddenly, my door opens. I turn my head to see my ma. "Zariah, said she wants to take you somewhere just for this morning. Please go with her, she's starting to bug me about some weed again." Ma says, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"You do know that she wants to go smoke at sum boy's house. Right?" My mom scrunches her nose, rolling her eyes at Zee. "Just go with her, please" I turn over on my side facing the wall. "I'll buy you 4 new pair of Jordans." Ma says pulling out her credit card.

"How long do I gotta be with her again?" I grab the credit card and put in on my nightstand. "Just for this morning. Good luck." Ma gives me a kiss on the head before walking out closing the door behind her. Ugh!

————

I walk outside to the front yard seeing Zariah with Baylee n Valentina. When the fuck this hoe have time to go get these 2 bitches. "I thought we was just gonna smoke? What they doing here." I put my duffel bag in the trunk, grabbing my purse out of it. Then closing it.

"We finna go smoke. At my boyfriends house, we go be staying there til around 2 a clock." Zariah says, starting the car and drives off. "Isn't that ole' you brought up in the house last week?" Zariah nods her head getting on the freeway.

"So, Valentine gift.how you been bestie?" Valentina looks up from her phone, looking at me with a small smile. "I've been alright, just this hoe decides to drag me with her to her nigga house." Valentina says replying to dm's.

"He ain't my Nigga. He just a fuck-ish." Zariah says turning into a hood ass neighborhood.

"You just said he was your boy-nvm." Baylee says rolling her eyes at Zariah's foolishness. "Oh hell nah, you is not finna have me staying up in the hood." I say as Valentina looks up from her phone and glares at Zariah.