2😅

Davine Everage | Nunu

                                                                                     February 27,2022

         February 27,2022

" Sir this is a public place. 🙎🏽‍♀️🤚🏽." I put up my hand writing on a piece of paper. "I'm sorry but you don't have a wrist band to be doing that. I'm going to need to write you a ticket."

Right now it's about around 4:30 ish and im just chilling in my room with Lee.

"Nunu, all I did was put my feet on the bed." I shake my head at his silly behavior.  "This behavior is not allowed here, sir. Your going to have to put on your shoes and leave!" I pick up a shoe from on my bed and throw it at him.

"Ow! Aunt Tamika!" I roll my eyes as my Mama busts open the door and rushes over to Lee.
"What happened to my baby?" My mom says helping Lee off the floor. "Your evil daughter done thrown a shoe at my head!" Lee says holding the right side of his face.

Bipolar snow angel looking ass. Looking like a mothafucking crocodile.

"I never touched his hoe ass." I say putting my hands up in defense as my mom pops me in my mouth. Mama!!

"Stop cursing up in my fucking house! Your cousins here. I need you and Zee to watch em." I roll my eyes not convinced enough to make me wanna watch my Aunts 2 diabolical children.

"Y'all getting payed 300 dollars an hour. Per child, it's for about 7 hours. Just until 10 almost 11 ish."  Okay that's bank right there.

"Yeah I'll do it or whatever." I say fixing my bed and beginning to hide all of my jewelry. "Thank you baby. Your aunt Kendall finna be here in about 10 minutes with the kids." My mom then closes the door and leaves the house.

"So, since we babysitting, let me invite Juelz n Jay over, so you can be kept company with Jay. I can be kept company by Valentina and Juelz  can be alone with Zariah in her room. Possibly making babies." I nod my head continuing to clean up my room before the diabolical demon children arrive.

"Valentina on her way to Orlando rn for her baby bro 6th birthday. So I'm finna just invite Amina." I say texting Amina to pull up with her lil brother too,

"Ight. They finna pull up in 5." Leroy says sitting back down on my bed. Mm. I walk out my room and downstairs to the living room setting up the PS4's and other games for em children.

———————

10 minutes have past by and rn me, Amina and Lee just chillin in my room. Suddenly, Jordan and Trevon bust through my door.

"What y'all want duck head asses want?" Amina says playing on my PS5. "Nun, just Lee your friends here." Trevon says before closing the door and running back to Jordan's room.