Ten

"You lost that right years ago

"You lost that right years ago."

"I can't believe that you drooled over that sexy ass yesterday

"I can't believe that you drooled over that sexy ass yesterday."

I rolled my eyes "I did not drool, I just admired him" I said, turning my head to the side.

Lilith shook her head and carried on eating.

We're currently at school and it's lunchtime. We're sitting at a table and waiting for the others to arrive. Matteo walked in, holding his girlfriend's hand.

Lilith waved them over and they began walking towards us. Charlotte sat and greeted us cheerfully and we greeted back.

Matteo said next to her and wrapped his hand around Charlotte.

"By the way, did you see Emiliano's message?"

"Nope, blocked his ass. Why?"

"There's someone who is coming to see us, so we have to get home early."

"I'm already dreading this meeting," I said, rolling my eyes.

Something is going to happen. . .

10

"Can we go shopping?" Lilith pouted.

I rolled my eyes but agreed anyway.

In about 30 minutes, we were at the mall. Lilith dragged me to a boutique and stopped once we were in.

"El, how about a challenge?" Lilith said, with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"What challenge?" I asked, folding my arms.

"For tonight's dinner, I'll wear what you would wear and you'll wear what I would wear."

Tempting. Should I or not?

I should.

"Deal."

She squealed and excitedly went to look for a dress. We were in that boutique for about 2 hours, then went to get our nails and hair done.

Lilith decided to just style her hair and her nails have a 3D effect.