Eleven

❛ You're nothing to me

❛ You're nothing to me. ❜

"Really? Is this the fucking visitor you had?" I said, angrily

Emiliano looked at me, pleadingly "Eloi-"

"Oh shut it. You know the past, Emiliano. How dare you bring him here, knowing very well what he did to me."

He reached his hand out and moved back. I looked around and saw the offspring looking at me with guilt.

I smiled "It's like 9 years ago all over again and once again, my family is ganging up on me. This time, without the physical torture."

And for the second time in the night, the sperm donor decides to look me in the eye.

"Eloise, Let's just for"

"Forget about it? Never. You damaged me, Alejandro. Because of you, I had no childhood, instead of enjoying my middle years being a child, I had to fight for myself, and my survival.

Sleepless nights, Torture. No child deserves to go through that and yet, I did. To this day, I battle with all that trauma and no one can save me. Then you want me to fucking forget?!"

Lilith looked at me with tears in her eyes. Matt took her into his arms and consoled her.

I took one last look into my sperm donor's eyes and saw a glint of guilt and regret. I didn't give a shit.

"I hate you. You're nothing to me." I said, dead serious.

I quickly turned and just before I walked up, I felt a hand hold my wrist.

Emiliano looked at me pleadingly "Please El-"

I shook my wrist from his hold "Don't touch me. You betrayed me, again." I said, pushing him back.

I walked up the stairs before anyone else could follow me.

11