~21~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Don't go"
He showed one of his puppy eyes which can easily make me weak I gulped, Mr. Park sent me mixed signals. His eyes told me a chaotic story of sadness, seductiveness, authority, and the most intriguing one...
mystery.

"Do you need anything?"
I asked if he has some question or any emergency then I can surely wait for him to speak.

"I want you"
I don't know why but I found myself flashing by his statement.

"I mean I want to have some talk with you",
He corrected.

What does he want to talk about me....the office one that happened a while ago or or something else...

I bet he wants to talk to me about that office one...

"It's ok I don't mind...."

"Riri"
Before I could proceed I heard an another voice interrupting our conversation, turning back I found junho running towards us.

"Riri let's go"
He suddenly grabbed my hand and began pulling.

"But why and where?"
He faced towards me...with sorrow in his eyes.

What actually happened junho???...

"Yuna scummbled to an accident"
My heart immediately dropped when I heard his words...

"What?"

"Let's go now, she is in serious condition"
He spoke and I immediately jerked my hand from Sunghoon and rushed straight to Seoul central hospital.

×××××××××

"How did she even got into a accident?"

"I don't know about that"

"why can't say when u were literally with her....just tell me What really happened after I went to Mr. Park's mansion?"
I curiously asked. I'm sure they were both in apartment, did something happened in apartment or somewhere else.

"We were playing truth and dare. She got a dare so I gave her a simple dare of buying ice creams for two of us...and I didn't thought that it could lead to this massive..."

Flashback....

Third person's pov....

"Truth, truth"
Yuna squealed in happiness when Junho's chance came..

"Yuna...it's me who will choose not you...dofus"
Junho's handsome face immediately turned into one of his disgusted faces...seeing this Yuna couldn't hide her wide mischievous grin...

"Dare"
He chooses.

"No you have to choose truth, u have already choosed dare for max five times"
Yuna whined and junho knews that if he chooses truth then definately Yuna is gonna ask him nasty questions like..'did u kiss your girLfRieNd yet?' or maybe...'how many kids you want?'

"Ok mother....I choose truth..."
Finally junho choosed truth in defeat.

"So the question is ....

When u are gonna marry her?"

Ok, it wasn't one of her nasty questions.

This question made junho flushed as he was ready to answer her questions but his breath hitched in middle...

"Promise me u won't tell her"
Junho says...

"Promise ...yahhh don't make me wait"

"I think I would give her surprise..."

"Ok I got that, but tell me when like...after her high school or..what"