~52~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Fiancee my ass.."
Sunghoon glared at the lady infront of him with his mother.

"Mom do you really think that I will marry her...tsk"
Sunghoon didn't wanted to be rude but the fact that his mom didn't tell about his marriage earlier made him angry.

"Sunghoon...this is the finest girl I have choosen for you...right Gaeul?"
Mrs. Park smiled widely at the Gaeul girl.

 Park smiled widely at the Gaeul girl

Kim Gaeul

Kim Gaeul.

"You know what...my pet dog Gaeul is more beautiful this ugly ass"
Sunghoon spat back with a judging face referring to Gaeul, who was pissed..

The look on the gaeul's face clearly indicates that she was pissed which she casted by sighing deeply.

"You two talk here, I'll have some tea for her"
Mrs. Park smiled both of them which made Gaeul smile back at her but immediately changed when she looked at Sunghoon.

She lifted her dress more in attempt to seduce the man infront of him.

"You know lifting your dress and revealing your ass will never help me...I'm already taken so better take another guy and fuck off"
Sunghoon death glared her and walked away...

He never liked girls who reveals so much of body skin, he has seen many girls..around him but never seen like Noori...the impact she has on him. No-one has done so much big to him yet except her.

And he promised himself that he will never look other woman except her.

"Taken by who?"
Gaeul questioned made Sunghoon stop in his tracks right away.

"That ugly girl...oh goodness, she doesn't give a fuck about you and..."
She was cut when Sunghoon stomped and grab her neck harshly choking her.

At this point he already wants to kill her but patience..

Patience.

He had to kept it for the right time..

"Don't you dare.."

"Sunghoon"
He was nearly on the way to kill her by his right grip on her neck but got loosen when he heard his mom's yell causing him to backup from what he was doing.

"What are u doing to her?...she is soon to be your wife?"
Sunghoon rolled his eyes in frustration.

Wife

Wife.

He doesn't want anyone else to be his wife except her..

Noori

"You'll regret marrying me.."
Sunghoon warned before walking away.

"We'll see who will regret"
Gaeul smirked licking her lips.

××××××××

Meanwhile....

"I like you too"
Noori replied in between in her sobs, she was already in suspicious of junho.

"What?"
Hyeop literally jumped in shock, he can't believe that his love life just accepted him.

But he also felt bad because of her breakup. But atleast he got a chance to be with Noori.
Right?

He seated her in his lap and began caressing her lips which he has been craving for long time.

"Promise me you won't leave me like junho did"
Noori asked him staring at his universal eyes..

"I would never"
He said as he began recalling the conversation with Junho..

Flashback...

"Never leave her side"

"I would never"

"Love her like I did, protect at her any cost...I trust you hyeop"
Junho held my hand and stared at me, his tears rolled down from his cheeks.

It was clearly visible on his eyes that how much he loves her.

"I'll"
I smiled shaking my head vigorously, unintentionally I teared up too seeing his love for her.

"And lastly don't let her meet that psycho."
He warned and I know who he was referring to..

Park Sunghoon,
The Angel with the devil inside

×××××××××××××××××××××××××