~36~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"You better act nicely...so that they can think that she is dead"

"Yes, master..I'll"

"Just make sure, she looks bloody"

He hunged up, smirking he looked at the gun.

"It will be fun"

"I'm coming"
He hysterically laughed at himself, and thought about the million dollars...that he'll get later...

"Too much amount, I'll make sure that today's evening will be great..."

××××××××

???'s pov....

"Goodness where she went?"
I searched for Noori everywhere but didn't get her. How can she leave me and junho like that.

I let out a soft curse. I don't hate her for leaving me like that but atleast she can tell me..right?

"It's fine"
Jiheon who was also with me tried to calm me...

It's fine,

"Let's go then"

About junho he told me that he had some work to do...so he took a leave alredy.

And I'm happy for Noori that she got along with Mr. Park. I hope one day they would be together.

I smiled at myself

"Let's go"
Jiheon held my hand and spoke before dragging me into the fair.

But I suddenly stopped when I got a phone call..it was from a unknown number, I recieved the call and spoke..

"Hello?"
It was more than a statement.

"Hello, ??? Ready for the perfect shot?"
A male voice said...and I understood what he is saying about, as a small mischievous smirk came across from my lips..

"Ofcourse"

And then I hunged up...

This night would be fun..

××××××

Third person's pov...

"Aren't you gonna purchase something?"
Sunghoon asked her who has been silent the whole walk, well they could see everyone buying things from stalls and other things blah blah...she was just admiring the things instead of buying them...so that made Sunghoon worry.

The simple fact was that noori didn't bring her money and she doesn't want Sunghoon to pay for her so she thought it would be better if she would just walk quietly admiring....it's not like that the fair is gonna end soon right...

And besides Noori didn't felt good around him, junho was constantly on her mind...

I should have bought junho with me..

What he is doing now?

I wish we could see together all those things...

I hope he is not alone now...

Those questions were lingering on her mind like a reel...she felt like something is gonna happen soon like something bad....but she brushed it off.

And about Sunghoon, he was continuesly observing her, thinking about what she is thinking about instead of enjoying the fair with him..

This angered him, but he tried to calm..and tried not to cause a scene..

"Noori, why aren't you buying anything..?"
He managed to ask..and was about to interwine his hands with her...but he got ignored

Taking a deep sigh, Noori replied.
"I didn't bring my money bag"

What?

Why do you need money when Sunghoon is here?

"So what? Buy anything you want, I'm gonna pay"
Sunghoon felt so angry, so that's the reason she hasn't buy anything...goodness why she didn't tell her earlier..

"No, no it's fine..I'll come tomorrow. Today I.."
Soon her eyes sparkled when she got to see a cute stuff...a plushie to be.

"Woah, it's so cute? How much it is?"
She asked the shopkeeper but he was busy with other customers sadly.

"Do you want it?"
She was almost going to nod but then she realise if she gave him a nod then he will pay it...and she doesn't want to. So she decided to just admire the things although she want those in her hands..

She pouted and she didn't realise Sunghoon was observing her,

"She definitely wants it"
He thought and a idea popped up in his mind

"Hey, you go and see something else ok...I'll be in a minute okay.."
She soon nodded and within a minute he went to somewhere else..letting Noori alone see the things...

And after as he went another person called her.

"Hey Noori"
She heard a call, turning she saw a unexpected person...

"Hyeop"
(The new student in her class, for better information read chaper- 30)

"Hi"
A smile automatically crept in her face when she saw him...he jogged towards her and engulfed her in a lovely hug...

"How are u?"

"I'm good, wbu?"

"Me too good"

"You smells so nice"
He leaned towards her neck and inhale the luxurious scent that was coming from her..

She blushed at his compliment, she surely felt something whenever she is with something..along with Junho

They are surely something special.

They didn't realise someone was watching them with complete rage in his mind..

"Who the fuck he is?"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××