||After Dyut- Emotions and Confessions by Dharmaaatmika||

I am brutally honest here, and both criticism and appreciation is given depending on the work

Hope you like it and try to follow what I suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dyut- Emotions and confessions   by  Dharmaatmika 

Cover- 7/10

Originality- 8/10

Character development- 10/10

Title- 2/5

Grammar and language- 16/20

Ability to keep readers hooked- 11/ 15

Plot- 18/20

Blurb- 4/10

Total= 76/100

Cover- I love the editing, the way it was portrayed and the basic idea of it, but personally, I feel that the cover should have had a darker colour theme, to match the mood of the story. The border is really elegant and royal, maybe you could change the font of 'emotions and confessions', I find it really stylish, and it overpowers the text, making it hard to read, especially on phone.

Title- The title is to the point and nice, but it is too long and the font, try to keep a simpler font. You could keep something like 'Serendipity', which means occurrence of events in a beneficial way, because the dice hall, might have broken their bond, but it got them closer. Or just 'After Dyut' . It is my opinion. The font makes the text hard to understand, so try to keep a simpler font instead of such a fancy one.

Irony- The irony of the story is amazing, the plot, I have no words.

Blurb- Too long, the blurb is too long to be a blurb. I would suggest making a different chapter for achievements, and remove the unnecessary parts in it. I can assure you, very few will read the whole blurb.

There are some really good parts in your blurb, I personally loved-
"Their......

Sacrifice was at risk

Struggle was at peak

Austerity was the only way

Righteousness was at a meaningless position ......"

Character development- The whole story is about self- realization, understanding and looking past what is generally visible to eye. I loved how you portrayed everything, emotions, insecurity, understanding step by step. The development was extremely intriguing and hats off for that.

Grammar- Ok, I loved the way emotions and all were penned down in words but there are some things, I would suggest you to keep in mind while writing. Most of the mistakes were in punctuation.
- The text one says should not be in bold but in quotation marks. Not like this.

I trust you she whispered.

But

"I trust you." she whispered.

-You don't keep a space before a punctuation mark rather after it. This is a mistake I notice a lot in your writing. You keep space both before and after punctuation which isn't right grammatically.

Not like- I trust you !

But like- I trust you!

Writing style- I loved how the emotions were shown, but you were really direct with it.

Not like- He was crying alone.

But like- In the dark, he crumbled to the ground, not a whisper was heard except his. His whole body shook with nerve wracking sobs as he let his heart out.

Extras- Not really, but try not to unpublish and publish the chapter again and again after rewriting it, the readers loose interest. Also in the cover add your username, not your name.

~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a feedback on the review.

~~~~~~~~~