||Amor Fati- The love of Fate by Princess_Ananya||

I am brutally honest here, and both criticism and appreciation is given depending on the work

Hope you like it and try to follow what I suggested.

~~~~~~~~

Amor fati- Love of Fate by Princess_Ananya 

~~~~~~~~

Cover- 2/10

Originality- 9/10

Character development- 9/10

Title- 4/5

Grammar and language- 18/20

Ability to keep readers hooked- 11/ 15

Plot- 19/20

Blurb- 8/10

Total= 80/100

Cover- Though the cover matches the story, it failed to attract me to read the story. You have to change it, it isn't attractive or compelling.

Title- The title is to the point and beautiful, I loved it! The font is also attractive and tempting to read. But I feel, it is long. Still, it is beautiful and compelling. I love it!

Plot- Hats off to you, I love the plot and the fact how well you described Vienna's journey. Her journey of becoming a sultana. They way you blended everything and made a reader feel what was happening, make them witness it. There were some plot holes, or areas which left me alone comprehend it. Maybe you could work on it but overall I love the plot, it is very intriguing.

Blurb- The blurb is short, to the point and the one thing that actually made me want to read the book, because as I said before I did not like the cover. It is penned down in a beautiful way and makes you want to know what happens and hit the 'Read button'. There were many mistakes in the blurb especially regarding punctuation. You did not keep a full stop at many places in the blurb so pls work on it.

One of the mistakes I noticed in the blurb though-

Vienna, a girl from Italy is bought captive to the Ottoman empire

Sehzade Osman and Sehzade Mehmet fall in love with her

There is no punctuation here, making it look immature.

It should be-

Vienna, a girl from Italy is bought captive to the Ottoman empire.

Sehzade Osman and Sehzade Mehmet fall in love with her.

Grammar- Ok, I loved the way emotions, and all were penned down in words but there are some things, I would suggest you keep in mind while writing. Most of the mistakes were in punctuation.

-You use a lot of exclamation mark. Please try to reduce it.

-There are mistakes regarding your tenses at some places. Like in the blurb which I pointed out.

Writing style- You are very direct with the way you wrote it.. maybe you could be more descriptive.

Not like- He was crying alone.

But like- In the dark, he crumbled to the ground, not a whisper was heard except his. His whole body shook with nerve wracking sobs as he let his heart out.

Extras- Not really, but stop using ! so much. Also, change the cover. I feel at some points you dragged the story so please keep that in mind. Also please use full stop when required.

~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a feedback on the review.

~~~~~~~~~~