||Destiny is love-Ardi by rainbowangle||

I am brutally honest here, and both criticism and appreciation is given depending on the work

Hope you like it and try to follow what I suggested.

~~~~~~~~

Destiny is love by rainbowangle

~~~~~~~~~

Cover- 10/10

Originality- 6/10

Character development- 9/10

Title- 4/5

Grammar and language- 18/20

Ability to keep readers hooked- 12/ 15

Plot- 15/20

Blurb- 6/10

Total= 80/100

Cover- I love it! I have no words, keep it like it is, it is beautiful! Hats off to whoever made it.

Title- The title is to the point and nice, I like it, but instead of ardi you could use full names, there are many people who don't know what ardi is, so arjun-draupadi, or you can just remove it and keep it as the first thing in description.

Plot- It is a beautiful plot, and the description of the setting is goals, but I feel this is very popular now on Mahabharat scenarios, so there is very few new things you are bringing to the table. Since you have just started it, I can't jump to conclusions, so I really hope you give a good irony or shape it in a unique way, to make your book stand out.

Blurb- Too long, the blurb is too long to be a blurb. I would suggest making a different chapter for it, before your aesthetics. It is all beautiful so I would not recommend to just remove it, try to use it somewhere else. I can assure you, very few will read the whole blurb. Still, the quotes, the description is so apt and perfect but as I said, too long.

Character development- I can't say much here because the story has just been started, but I love the way every character till now has been added in a beautiful and unique situation. And they have conflicting thoughts, shows they are human too just adds to the glory.

Grammar- Ok, I loved the way emotions, and all were penned down in words but there are some things, I would suggest you keep in mind while writing. Most of the mistakes were in punctuation.

-You use a lot of exclamation mark. Please try to reduce it.

-There are mistakes regarding your tenses at some places.

-You use too many punctuations after many sentences

You do it like- Are you serious??!!

But it should be- Are you serious?

I understand you are trying to show shock, or a surge of feelings, but it is not right grammatically.

Writing style- I loved how the emotions were shown, you made me feel I saw it all actually happen. Your writing style is beautiful and appealing. Keep it up! You added the locations, the time and are weaving it all beautifully. Keep it up!

Extras- Not really, but stop using ! so much. Don't use too many punctuations after a sentence. Keep tenses in mind, at some points your tenses were conflicting so try to work on it.

~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a feedback on the review.

~~~~~~~~~