4

Chapter 4 - cheese fries

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚

"GOOD JOB EVERYONE!" Damian Kent announced waving his hand in the air. "Yo Cee come see this real quick." He called as Cierra came to sit beside him.

He showed her the pictures.

And now she knew why they assigned such a young photographer to shoot her. This boy got skills.

"Hey. Not bad?" She raised her eyebrow. "Yeah, well for my age. I'm a genius." Damian snickered. "I mean. The pictures are amazing." He said scanning the pictures.

"But I'm afraid not all of them."

Cierra raised her eyebrows. "How so?"

"You are flawless. Cierra I have to admit that. You're beautiful. You have a clean figure and your face is editorial. But let me show you some pics I've took while you're with Cristiano." He said.

Cierra had prepared for the worst. Its her first time modeling with a male model and it made her nervous.

She is an athlete for god sakes they don't teach her to pose for pictures and act around male models.

"Wow. I looked so stiff and awkward." She mumbled. "Indeed you are. Look at yourself." Damian said swiping more pictures of her together. "Hey!" Cierra was crossed.

"You said it. Not me." Damian chuckled.

"Professional models have chemistry. They can take photos with strangers and make it editorial and flawless. Theres no reason to blame you since you're not a model so. ."

"I know you will hate this idea but you can try to make chemistry with Cristiano himself." Damian said warily.

Cierra blushed. "Me with– no no I can't do that."

"You don't have to like him. Well at least try to tolerate him until the work is done. Besides. . Cristiano is a world class footballer. He will give you free advertisement."

"I don't need fame. I get enough attention just by boxing alone." She snickered sitting up. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait." Damian said grabbing her arm. "At least try to consider my idea. Unless if you want the whole world to see your face like that." Damian said biting his lip.

Cierra rolled her eyes. "I know what I'm doing." She snatched her arm away and walked over to Cristiano who is getting ready to go home.

"So um. You're going home?" She asked looking up at him. "Why yes. Thats odd. Who set you up to talk to me?" Cris asked.

"What? Nobody." She gulped.

"Anywho. I'm going to catch a drink. Do you want to come?" She asked. "Drinking? On a monday night? Who even does that?" Cris asked making her blush. "Look do you want to come or not. I'm not even asking twice."

"Yeah yeah I'm going with you geez." Cris laughed.

"Wonderful. So shall we go?" She asked grabbing her purse. "Of course." Cristiano then processed to pull out his BMW keys and he made sure Cierra sees it all. "Oh thats neat. I thought we're getting an uber."

"You know would it kill you to be nice for once, Cee?" He asked.

Cristiano opened the door for her as she slipped into the passenger seat and they began to drove away. The night was rather calm. There are only a few cars driving around since its passed eleven in Madrid now.

"Alright. I'm done having random scenarios in my head. Why are you doing this? Were you planning to kill me so that your brother could won the next match?" Cristiano asked breaking the silence.

"What? Cris you got to stop watching thriller movies. I'm doing this because apparently Damian thought that I'm stiff and awkward around you and it is affecting the pictures he took and I felt unprofessional so here we are."

Cristiano pauses then processed to laugh.

"Whats so funny?" Cierra pouted.

"You. You're so cute. Cierra you don't have to be awkward around me like I get it. I look like a super handsome greek god and all the ladies swoon for me but I don't bite. Maybe a little." He smiled cheekily keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah I'm sorry its just– I'm not used to all of this. And to be honest. I'm quite scared. I don't like trying new things and it scares me doing this."

"You? The Cierra Messi? The famous Kick boxing UFC goddess who apparently destroy her opponents under two minutes is afraid of some modeling?" Cristiano asked.

"Well yeah I–"

"After I mentioned all of those stuff above. What are you even scared off? Posing in front of the camera? You knocked someone out in front of the camera before and you look hot doing so." He said hyping her up.

Cierra laughed. "You know what Cris. I really needed that. Thanks a lot." She said punching on his shoulder slightly. "Yeah so that is settled can we go back and get cheese fries instead. I feel like a loser drinking on a Monday night."

"Cheese fries sounds good indeed."

To be continued.