13

Chapter 13 - please make her my mommy!

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚

"SO WHERE IS HE?" Mel asked dashing inside Cristiano's mansion looking for non other than his ten year old son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. "it'll be weird having two Ronaldos can I just call him Junior?" Cierra asked.

And as she laid her eyes on him he ran up to meet her. "Is this my new mommy? Please tell me she's my new mommy." Junior said excitedly making Cierras eyes widened in surprise.

"Does he always do this kind of stuff?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "Well no. . Not to anyone." Cristiano said kneeling next to him. Hey don't say that you're embarrassing me." Cristiano said ruffling his hair.

"But would it be awesome though, papa?" Junior asked still staring at the woman in front of him. "Whats awesome?"

"If you're married to my favorite boxer."

The three has their eyes wide now. "Wait you know this lady?" Cristiano asked shocked by his son sudden knowledge.

"I've told you a thousand times about her." He said holding his fathers hand and guided them to his room. "See! I have a poster of Cierra Messi!"

And there it is a huge poster of Cierra Messi hanging down his wall. "What the–" Mel gasped.

"Yeah and you kept saying to cover it up because it has the name Messi on it! Such a shame, papa! And now you brought her home with you!"

Cristiano is sweating now.

Cierra glared at him, "No, you've mistaken that was before I know you're such a nice girl and I think you're prettier in real life and–" Cristiano was cut off.

"Does your papa say a lot of things about me?" Cierra asked kneeling beside Junior who was now fanboying the minute their eyes meet.

Cristiano stared at them knowing deep down that his biggest love rival was not even Marc Ter Stegen

It's his own son.

"Papa." Junior called in a middle of the night. Cristiano squinted his eyes as he adjusted his vision, "Oh, what are you doing here? In the middle of the night?" He asked.

"Is aunty Cierra and Aunty Mel staying with us?" He asked.

"Yeah son, they will be staying with us for a while." Cristiano nodded not feeling the conversation because he was too damn tired to talk.

"Oh but can they stay with us forever? I really like aunty Cierra, she's pretty, she's good at kicking ass and I love the food she made. Reminds me of grandmas cooking." He said.

"Hey there don't curse."

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited I finally got a mom figure." He said smiling. "You know Junior, why are you behaving like this? You were not like this when I dated models long time ago."

"Ah. . Those models don't love papa, they love your money and fame you brought upon them. While Aunty Cierra is different. She is not like that and I know that she's being genuine."

"I like her papa," He grinned making Cristiano all emotional now. "And if you're not going to make him your wife then I will."

Cristiano rolled his eyes, "Do you really like her that much?"

"Yes." Junior laughed.

"Well, my son. ." He said bringing his son to his lap, "We have the same taste in girls its going to leave everyone a wrong impression."

"Fine, I'll take aunty Mel instead."

"Dude," Cristiano said not believing his sons words, "Fall for girls your age will you?"

"I can't help it. They're just soo pretty. Especially aunty Cierra. You know I have a big poster–"

"Yes Junior I know, you don't need to remind me that all over again."

"Don't you think you're being too hard on her, Leo?" Antonella asked

"Don't you think you're being too hard on her, Leo?" Antonella asked. "Are you really mad because she's into Cristiano Ronaldo?"

"Its not because I don't like him or anything. Look at his background, Anto. He is a playboy and he is a man with a child."

"Our Cierra is practically a kid. Who knows nothing about parenting. And if she somehow ended up with him, what would she do with Cristiano Jr?" He asked making Antonella froze.

"Well, people can change for the better, Leo. And I believe it's time to let Cierra go off on her own." Antonella said soothing him.

"I know but–"

"Thats the key of living. You just have to go with the flow. You can't keep treating her like a child forever. She will be 25 in such a short time. Thats a grown ass adult if you ask me." Antonella chuckled.

"But she's my Cierra." Lionel sulked.

"Cierra has to grow up. She's a good girl and wouldn't fall easily for a man. Cierra has male celebrities and models chasing after her and I believe all of them has handsome faces but you don't see her falling for each one of them right?"

"I guess. ." Lionel shrugged.

"Thats because Cierra sees him as more than just a handsome face. Maybe he's treating her like she's his world. Come on. Give them a chance."

Lionel sighed, "Antonella. You always have a way with your words." He said hugging her by the waist. "Isn't that one of the reasons you married me?" She chuckled.

"I think I will trust Cierra on this."

To be continued.