𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

≫∘❀GOING BACK❀∘≪

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

"HELLO, VEE."

All of Ivy's limbs suddenly stopped working on seeing James Potter standing right in front of her wide eyes. After almost two years, there he was, in real, not in her dreams, she could just run and hug him tightly to never let him go but she stood with her trembling legs and tear welled up eyes, not believing if he actually was there.

"James.." she breathed out inaudibly, but still he heard her as he gave her a soft smile stepping forward, she could see the tears were there in his eyes as well.

"W-why a-are you-" Her words trembled badly before being interrupted by James Potter quickly pulling her against him in his embrace. Ivy gasped her eyes shutting automatically feeling him against her. Both held on to each other for what felt like an eternity, tears streaming down both of their faces.

"I missed you so much." He sobbed against her, earning another sob in response. Ivy couldnt believe she was feeling him for real.

"Why have you come?" She cried softly in his neck.

"To take you back with me." He said slightly pulling away looking in her glistening eyes. Her mouth parted at his words. "B-But why?"

"Because I need you," He reasoned simply. She stared at him with furrowed eyebrows. He spoke, "I guess you've read my letter, so much has happened Vee, L-Lily left me, Harry and I are alone, I-I just cant do this alone-"

"But Sirius and Remus?" She interrupted fearing if something had happened to them.

"They are there- they are always there for me and Harry," He looked away as a tear strolled down his cheek wiping it and looking back at her, "But I need you back."

"But James- I- how?-" She didnt know what to say.

"Just come with me Vee!- I know you are alone too here!- we'll live together, you and me!" He urged her. She fell into thinking frantically. Should she go back, for ever?

He was true though, she practically had no life here. And the man she loves with all her heart, is himself asking her to come and live with him, why shouldnt she accept? It wont be hard to leave her useless life here. She can do it.

"Okay, I am coming with you." She smiled confidently, as his face lit up.

"Do you want me to help you packing?" He asked, she sensed the playfulness in his voice as she chuckled and nodded.

Both did the task. Her and James packed, while she could not believe any bit of the moment. She quickly wrote a letter to her landlord, saying she is leaving the town forever, and going back to her village to her non existent grandmother and the same to the principal of the school she worked in.

Her eyes fell on her phone, she didnt know if she should leave it too, it was her dearest thing in the muggle world and she knew even if it was useless in wizarding world, she cannot stay without it also it took her to cut her outings and all the food she enjoyed outside to buy that little rectangle. So she dropped in in her handbag quickly.

"Shall we?" He asked holding his hand out with a small smile. As absurd she felt about the whole situation, she just wanted it to be real because she still couldnt believe that it was not a dream.

"We shall." She smiled slipping her hand in his. Locking the door both stood outside her house, and glancing in each other's eyes, James led them back to Godric's Hallow, 1981, December.

After feeling the awfully unpleasant feeling of apparition, she let out a shuddered breath still not opening her eyes, because she didnt it to break if it was a dream just holding on to his hand tightly.

"Vee.."

Her heart fluttered on hearing the nickname, voice and feeling the presence of him.

Opening her eyes slowly her view set to see Godric's Hallow, a medium sized house. Ivy didnt know now long she stared at it, seeing a few corners of the house damaged, maybe because of that unfateful night. She suddenly felt her hand go cold as James withdrew his from her grip as she turned to him.

"Come." He said with a weak yet happy smile, holding her bags from both hands. He led her in, and she could soon hear the little squeals of a baby and some manly voices, which were too familiar to her.

"And uncle Pa-foo will show a dance to Harry!" It was Remus, and tears already pricked in her eyes.

Loud laughing squeals of Harry could be heard coming from a room. James offered her a smile clutching to the doorknob, she just couldnt wait to meet them again. Entering the room James exclaimed "Look who is here!"

Ivy saw Remus holding a baby Harry in his arms, and Sirius standing at a distance to them, probably dancing if seen from his posture. But right now the two grown ups had their jaw dropped to the floor and the baby Harry clapped squealing.

"Hi guys" Ivy whispered smiling tearfully.

"JAMES!?"

════════════════════════

So the sequel is here!

I know the first chapter might be shit,

Again, this book is a short book.

Updates will be within a couple of days gap.

Started:- 5/12/21

════════════════════════

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!🤍