𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

✧˘*.。*♡✧

"Vee are you ready?" James Potter called knocking at Ivy's door. Its been a couple of months since Ivy arrived and now today James, Ivy are taking Harry for a trip muggle zoo. Ivy was the one to suggest this, and James couldnt say no.

Ivy asked Sirius and Remus to accompany them too but Sirius declined the offer on behalf of him and Remus, which Ivy found really strange.

"Bloody hell this stupid dress-" Ivy groaned not being able to reach to the zip of her dress. She decided to wear a cute light blue knee length dress to the zoo, as it was kind of a picnic they planned, but her short hands were not reaching to the zip.

Her breath hitched as something popped in her mind, James was standing right outside, a faint blush arising on her lips as she softly called "James.. please come in."

The doorknob twitched as he came in slowly, as she in front facing him with a little red tint on her face. His eyes wandering on her up and down as he held a little impressed look, saying it through eyes.

"I need help." She said in a small voice looking down. He furrowed his eyebrows with a little smile approaching her while she kept her head down the whole time.

"What?" He asked as he now stood in front of her. She looked up at him letting a soft breath and slowly turned around. He understood.

She watched him in the mirror step towards her with a little smile as both held the eye contact, his hands touched her shoulders and she gasped inaudibily her eyes automatically fell down, while she felt him remove her hair, his finger tips grazing her exposed skin of the upper back, and she didnt know why she was breathing so damn heavily.

All he was doing was just zipping her dress up and just because of that she was all flustered. Her breathing shuddered as she felt him pull the zip up slowly, his hot breath hitting the back of her neck making her shiver.

Even his perfume felt so stronger now, she wished it to happen quick, but maybe James was doing it purposely slow, and her words too betrayed her this time or she would have told him to do it quick.

She shivered this time as he noticed when he a little purposely grazed the cold metal of his ring on her skin. As it went higher grazing her, she stood frozen and flustered looking down, a breath of relief finally escaped her when he was done.

She was just about to turn but was stopped when she felt his body press to her from behind, his warm hands holding her arms. She looked in the mirror wide eyed and scarlet faced to see a smile adorning his face beside hers while he looked in her eyes through mirror.

His face tilted a bit as his lips now almost brushed near her ear, while his fingertips gently digged in her arms, his breath fanned inside her ear causing her to shrink. "James.."