𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

✧˘*.。*♡✧

"I just hope it goes fine." James huffed exasperated, standing around the decorated living room, with balloons, flowers, candles and everything Sirius and Remus could think of to make sure Ivy would like it.

Because Today James was going to propose Ivy for marriage.

Right now after a lot of insisting Ivy was sent to Remus' library with him, so that behind them James and Sirius could ready the place. And now Ivy was soon to arrive and James was highly anxious.

"If you breathe that loudly in front of her, I will come out and kill you myself!" Sirius smacked his best friend's head a little harshly. James groaned because he really was feeling very very nervous not knowing what might be Ivy's reaction.

"What if she says no?" James asked anxiously. Sirius groaned coming in front of him and holding him by his shoulders, "Now listen, you love Ivy and she loves you back, and I am three thousand percent sure she will say yes- You just need to say everything I have told you to, alright?"

James nodded slowly. He took deep breaths, Sirius came and handed him the long parchment with everything written in it, in Sirius' opinion which will make Ivy throw herself at James, if he says so. "Keep revising it"

Harry's loud cries from his room came and Sirius had to run to him, while James looked around in the living room, himself liking the decoration very much. All he could think of was only and only Ivy, he loved her and he needed her. He had got a little hope of light back in his life and was not going to lose it, for himself and Harry.

Thinking of Ivy, he could imagine her beautiful face, her bright blue eyes which looked like the deepest oceans, her brown hair which always had to fall on her face again and again and he always resisted the urge to tug them behind her ear himself. Her rosy lips, whenever she speaks they take different shapes and he could watch them all day moving and whenever she smiles he felt like someone has pulled the curtains off letting the bright sunlight enter the room.

And then lastly her voice, that was something he could hear for eternity and never get tired, the way she calls his name his heart flutters. He never knew he'd fall in love again and this hard. He just wanted to live all of it all over again, just because of her.

Suddenly the twitching of the door knob caused him to internally shriek, it was accompanied by a fake cough from Remus. James quickly flicked his wand switching all the lights of the room off so now only candles were lit.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ivy, I forgot I've got some work at home." He heard Remus' voice.

"Oh.. its alright, see ya!" Ivy's voice reached his ears and now due to the clicking of her heels he knew she was coming in as the door was already unlocked. James stood in the back centre of the living with his hands tightly clutching to the ring he had chosen for her.