𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

✧˘*.。*♡✧

Nine Months later

     Loud screams of Ivy Potter filled St. Mungos meanwhile James Potter shuddered on every such sound which his wife made from inside the labor room. He had already blinked away a series of tears which had caused due to Ivy's painful screaming.

   Today Ivy Potter was giving birth, and it had been the news of the town, as James Potter is going to be a father again. Sirius and Remus had been esctatic about it and were soon to arrive in the hospital along with Harry, who too is excited to be a big brother. 

   "Prongs!" James turned to the familiar voice and name amd saw his friends and son rushing towards him in a quick pace. Sirius came quickly hugging James, while James resisted every urge to break down right there. "I dont know why its taking so long."

    James had been extremely worried because Ivy really had been in labor for almost three hours and he had seen through the window of the doctor's room that they were discussing something in hushed and alarmed manner. Something was really serious going on.

    "Dont worry Ivy and the baby will be alright." Remus said placing a hand om his friend's shoulder. The screaming continued for almost half an hour more until they finally died down with one last long shriek causing an eery silence to fill the whole hospital that moment. James' stomach dropped and all the color drained out of his face.

    He glanced at his friends worriedly, all of them having panicked looks. Everything was so silent. But eventually relief washed through everyone's face as a baby's cries echoed in the whole building. The doors of the room opened and all of them rushed to the doctor who came out.

    "Congratulations on becoming a father again." The woman smiled. Happiness washed over James' face he asked frantically, "Are they both alright? Can we meet them?"

    "Yes sure—" The lady said but all the men already stormed in. The first thing James saw was his wife laying on the bed looking extremely weak but still a faint smile on her face. "Vee!"

    "James.." Ivy smiled weakly looking at her husband. James rushed towards her holding her hand sitting on the edge of the bed he asked worriedly, "Are you alright?"

   "Three hours of yelling, pushing the life of out of me, in this scorching weather, yeah I am alright." Ivy croaked playfully. James chuckled tearfully, he leaned down kissing her forehead, "You really scared me with your screaming."

   "Is it a boy?" Sirius asked excitedly, him and Harry had teamed up for a boy while James and Remus were fine with whatever it was going to be. Ivy insisted on not finding about the baby's gender, because knowing it kills the excitement in her opinion.