Chapter 12

Art not mine!!
And there's a song at the start of all the chapters just swipe the art across!!

Cw/Tw: none

No ones POV:
The three boys walked to the ice cream shop, getting lost in their conversation on the way not realizing they were there until they looked up.

Karl was the first to enter followed by Sapnap then Quackity. Karl insisted on paying so they all agreed. It was only a small ice cream shop but it was nice.

Happiness plastered across the boys face while they ordered their ice cream; it was heartwarming.

They walked into the dimly lit shop and wandered to the park across the street. Walking there was calming and when they arrived the trio sat on a near bench.

All boys talked for hours until Sapnap asked a question the other two were hoping he said all night.

"Hey guys" Sapnap said subtly
"Yeah.." the two answered in unison
"Do you like...anyone?" He asked
The two boys looked at each other giving each other a smile before replying
"Ye" both boys said smiling. Sapnap perked up at the answer now fully paying attention.

Sapnap smiled the whole way they were talking knowing there was a chance that they may like him.

(Time skip)
After talking for what felt like an eternity the boys started walking back to Sapnap's. When they got there it was 7:32 pm and could only stay there for an hour.

The three boys jogged up the stairs to Sapnap's room, the beanie boy opening the bedroom door before all boys piled in.

They later on the bed scrolling what each other assumed was either TikTok or Twitter, occasionally talking while scrolling.

Karl hadn't told them he worked for me beast only Wilbur and the others he had told. The grey eyed boy thought about showing them and he decided he would do it.

"Hey can u search up mr beast on YouTube please" the brunette said with a cheeky smile.
"Of course, but why?" Quackity questioned,
"Oh no reason just wanted to watch him" Karl replied still with a small smirk
"Okay..?" Sapnap said grabbing the remote.

Mr Beast is a pretty big YouTuber and Karl was surprised Quackity not Sapnap had heard or even watched him.

Sapnap hesitantly opened YouTube and typed in Mr Beast. When both raven haired boys saw the front cover with Karl on it their eyes widened, showing interest they clicked on it.

"KARL IS THAT YOU?" Both boys screeched in unison. All Karl could do was giggle and nod, it was exiting.

"Get on this dudes my boyfriend is famous" Sapnap did without thinking.
"Boyfriend?" Karl questioned feeling like his heart was exploding with this new information.
"Oh shi-sorry I wasn't thinking" Sapnap said guiltily, rubbing his neck.
"No Sapnap calm down I would love to be your boyfriend" Sapnap smiled while kissing him on the cheek. Sapnap giggled a light dusting of pink spread on his cheeks.

"Hey what about me?" Quackity questioned a fake sad pout on his face.
"Oh Quackity c'mere" Karl said his arms wide open waiting for Quackity. As soon as he saw Karl arms open he dived in him, making Karl fall backwards. Sapnap joined the hug content with his boyfriends.

"Can I kiss you?" Karl asked braking the comforting silence.
"Of course baby" Sapnap replied, again not thinking.
"Oh baby?" Quackity said with a smirk.
"Oh god not again" Sapnap said, his face turning bright red.
"Just stop and kiss me" Sapnap said
"That is not how we ask for things" Quackity said in a taunting tone while having a huge smile across his face.

Sapnap just grabbed Karl face but not too hard to hurt him, and kissed him very lovingly, also doing the same with Quackity.

Quackity just laid on Karl's chest, Karl instinctively playing with his hair to relax him and sapnap to the side rubbing up and down Q's back and kissing his cheek.

Karl realized the time and kind of jolted up, and as doing so snapped Quackity out of his trance.

"The time, omg it's 8:59" Karl panicked
"Hey karl it's fine we can walk together we don't live far from each other anyway." Sapnap comforted
"No my mum can drop you off it's fine" Karl said again "and please tell your parents it was my fault" he continued
"Hey karl it's okay clam down your mum can drop us off don't worry" Quackity said.

(Time skip)
"Byee" Karl waved to Sapnap letting go of his hand.
"Byeee" Sapnap said.

He closed the car door and walked to his front door, waving again before entering and announcing he was home.

Next it was Quackity's turn to say goodbye and he did so, sad he had to leave his new boyfriends.

Quackity's POV:
He walked into his house to be met by the tv blaring and his mum noticing he was home. She ran up to him and hugged him.

"Sorry I'm late madre" he apologized
"It's ok Chico" she smiled, he started walking up to his room and on the way blurted "I have 2 boyfriends" before running into his room.

His mum smiled, happy he found 2 amazing people. She would talk to him about this in the morning.

Quackity's dad was also very supportive of Quackity's sexuality, and was waiting for him to find the right person but in Quackity's case persons.

Quackity launched himself on the bed before snuggling up in his navy blue sheets. He grabbed his phone and texted both boys 'goodnight <3' then drifting into a lovely sleep.

Sapnap's POV:
Sapnap greeted his mum by hugging her and started walking up to his room, into his walk-in wardrobe and grabbing a pair of pajamas.

He slipped them on his tanned body and climbed into bed deciding to tell his mum about his boyfriends tomorrow.

He then received a text from his lover and replied with a 'gn sleep well :]' before switching his phone off and curling into the covers, letting his body be taken over.

Karl's POV:
Karl got back home his mum asking him many questions on the way home, making him tell him mum about his 2 new boyfriends.

His mum was so happy to find out he had two boyfriends but was really glad to find out non the less.

He walked up to his room and got changed, throwing himself on the bed before checking his phone and replying with a 'goodnight x'.
Then letting sleep devour his body.

———————————————————————
Wc: 1092
Sorry this took so long to come out I was rlly busy
Take care of yourself💞