Chapter 23

Art not mine!!
Cw/Tw: none

No one's POV:
It was school the next day was school. Again another 6 hours of shit. Pure and utter shit. But I guess you learn things for the near future.

When all the boys got to school they met up with their friends group and talked for a bit. Sapnap lay down in Karl's lap while Quackity sat next to Karl while he ran his thin fingers through the endless sea of black waves.

Karl noticed a small mark on George's neck and smirked knowing full well what it was. "Ay George what's this then?" He whispered as George sat next to him. The darker brunette burned a bright red as he told him to shush. Karl giggled but left it.

They had become really close over the few months. They were actually really similar. The Brit smiled at Karl, he smiled back.

Graduation was nearing and all the whole friend group was exited about that. They still had to get through the rest of school and we're planning a party for after.

(Time skip)
By the end of the day there was only 2 weeks left of school. Everyone was hyped and ready for the oncoming days.

The boyfriends decided to hang around after school, finish their only homework before school finishes and get a good night rest. Well not really.

(Time skip)
Sapnap had an idea when he was at his boyfriends house. He was going to abduct his favourite people and take them on an adventure.

The time finally came around when he texted the boys. He of coarse woke them up. Their phones rang awaking them from their deep slumber.

"Hello?" Karl answered, tiredness lacing his voice. "Hey babe, just wondering if you would like to go on an adventure?" Sapnap's voice was giddy like he had just had 27 cups of coffee with a side of sugar.

"Er what time is it?" Karl asked trying the comprehend what was happening. "Like...2am" he said. "Omg only if..." Karl trialed off. "Ifff?" Sapnap asked dragging out the 'f'. "We get to hang out tomorrow too" Karl laughed slightly. "My pleasure good sir" Sapnap said in the worst British accent. Definitely for George that.

"Would you be able to tell Quackity for me love?" He asked while shuffling around, presumably trying to find or put something on. "No problem" he said, smiling lightly.

Karl phoned Quackity, it taking like 4 tries until he actually picked up. Karl playfully lectured him about it until he finally told him the plan. Quackity reluctantly agreed.

They all snuck out their windows as to not wake any family member.

They met each other at the local park. Karl nor Quackity had any idea what Sapnap had planned, but were ultimately intrigued.

He took both of their hands in his as he ran along the seemingly never ending path.

They passed many houses and trees; they ran really fast. When they finally made it to an open field, short cut grass and a beautiful view of the sky; the moon shone bright on the pretty field.

The ravenette gently pulled them over to a small patch of grass. The other boys didn't notice the picnic blanket set down before.

"This is so pretty" Karl said in awe. "It is" Quackity agreed as they all sat down on the checkered blanket.

They all looked up to the bright stars;admiring the view as they relaxed, the cold night air swiftly hitting their faces with their fingers intertwined and the beautiful view.

The stars lit up the sky like millions of candles. The boys sat in comfortable silence as their body heat allowed them to keep warm.

(Time skip bc idk what to write lol)
It was getting late, nearing 1:20 am so the boyfriends decided to head home.

"Thank you sap for taking us, it was beautiful" Karl thanked his boyfriend while the other agreed. "Your welcome my loves" he said back squeezing their hands a little tighter as if he would let go he would loose them.

Their tired legs dragged across the pavement to their houses, Quackity's first. They arrived at the front door, Quackity gave both boys a kiss and a quiet 'goodnight' before entering the house.

Next was Karl's, Karl gave Sapnap a kiss before entering the house and going straight to his room.

Sapnap finally got home to two texts from his lovers again thanking him for the wonderful night they had.

As it was so late all three boys fell asleep in an instant because of how exhausted they were.it was also a school night.
———
The next morning the boys accidentally slept in from how late they stayed up the night before. So they scrambled out of bed as fast as they could to the bathroom, had a wash, brushed their teeth, brush their hair and went to the toilet in a matter of minutes.

They raced to get their clothes on and quickly made it downstairs to grab a breakfast bar (granola bar idk) and rush out the door.

When they made it to school they met up and exchanged morning hugs before the bell rang. The boys walked to their form room for 15 minutes of registration and talking.

The bell finally rang indicating first lesson had started as they sat down in their respected seats.

The teacher stumbled into the room nearly dropping all her books as students watched her laughing, Karl being the kind person he is went to go and help her. She thanked him and started the lesson.

"Alright class calm down now" she said raising her voice over the laughter and talking. "Okay we are going to be doing another project so I will allow you to choose you partners. Groups of three please." She said.

Karl whispered a small 'perfect' before he turned to his boyfriends and agreeing to work together.

The rest of the class went smoothly as well as the rest of the day. When they boys got home they all ate tea, played Minecraft for a while then went to bed.

Sleep devoured their bodies bringing them into a peaceful black void.

———————————————————————
Wc:1034
Omg thank you for being patient this took so long and pls vote for any of the chapters it rlly helps
Take care of urself 💞