Kissu (Jeraphina Drabble)

Life is painini rn so have this old drabble I wrote :'>

-----

"Hey Sera", John said, turning to look at the magenta-haired girl sitting next to him, her sapphire eyes staring at the mango boba in her hand, lost in thought. He nudged her again, startling her out of her daze. She turned to look at him, and he gazed at her, not understanding the strange feeling in his chest. 

"Is something wrong?", he asked, inching closer to her face. Sera was trying hard not to show it, but seeing his golden gaze locked onto hers just made her flustered. "Meh, it's nothing", she said, turning back to stare at her boba again, but this time she was trying to hide the gentle blush that had formed on her cheeks. Life's weird, she thought. I feel so flustered around him, and we've been dating for a month already! 

 "Oi, Sera", John only got closer, and Sera finally turned to look at him. He seemed to notice her blush, because he smiled softly, and touched his nose to hers. She realised he was trying to kiss her, so she beat him to it by kissing him first. John was taken aback, but he melted into the kiss. 

They were so deep into it that they never noticed Remi chuckling behind the door, and Blyke trying to drag her out of there before either of the two lovers noticed.

-----

Feel free to vote on the chapter, comment, etc. Ty for reading! I'm gonna dip for another few weeks...

- SereneMoondancer