Bloodbath On The Eiffel Tower

whoever made that edit, I love you.

So here's a oneshot that I wrote on a whim because the idea is just too hilarious.

I was thinking of making Sera a giant but I figured I'll torture our beloved asshole

~~~~~

It was a lovely day in Paris.

As lovely as a day could get.

At least, that's what Arlo was thinking — emphasis on the "was".

It was going to be a normal day. A fun day, even. The group had decided to visit Paris — courtesy of Seraphina blackmailing her mother — to enjoy their summer vacations. For Arlo, that was about it; he was going to try out French pastries, get some new clothes, and maybe, just maybe, try flirting with Elaine.

He hadn't anticipated anything of this caliber.

.

.

It had been two hours since they had split up. John and Seraphina had gone together, so did Blyke, Remi, and Isen. Arlo had therefore, by default, paired up with Elaine, who seemed pretty excited when she had come to the realisation.

Not that he minded.

Arlo had managed to grab a map of the city from John's hands before the group had split up to explore the place. And it hadn't been easy — it took Seraphina's deathly glare for the ravenette to finally heave a dramatic sigh and let the blonde snatch the map from him. John hated him even to the point of risking him getting lost in a whole new place, it seemed.

Elaine had wanted to go shopping for new clothes, and so did Arlo, so he searched out a pretty good mall and they went there to visit. It took great willpower to avoid being deterred by the wonderful sights on the way that feasted their eyes, though at some point they did take a detour to visit The Louvre, for the diamond-like design had captured them both, luring them in like a siren would lure in their prey.

"It was pretty splendid!", Elaine had remarked, still amazed by the history it had held. "And they had given it so much care, too!" Arlo had nodded along, too stunned by the majesty of the museum to speak. It was worth the two hours they had spent.

The mall that Arlo had spotted was a good couple of miles away, so he and Elaine had managed to hop onto a bus that carried them to a stop near the mall. Upon getting off, Arlo had decided to check on everyone else and called them. First, he had called Seraphina, who had been dress shopping with John in a mall across the city. Then he rang up Remi, who was enjoying snacks at a small booth along with Blyke and Isen, who at the time, had been arguing over whether vanilla or butterscotch flavor was better. The call had ended with a high-pitched screech from the background, which Arlo assumed to be the pinkette zapping the two crackheads.

Oh well, these things were to be expected after all.

As they went into a shop with a wide variety of women's and men's wear, Arlo figured he would try to flirt with Elaine. It was not something he had planned; rather, it was something out of the blue. He figured that Elaine liked him, and since he had begun to like her too, he would try to flirt with her.

So when Elaine had been searching for some clothes to try out, Arlo had found one that he felt would suit the girl, and he caught her attention by touched the dress against her shoulder. When she turned to look at him, confused by the sudden gesture, he had given her a soft smile.

"I think this dress would really compliment you."

Real smooth, he thought. That should definitely work.