The Mother God And The Three Axolotls

Once, there was a beautiful lake in Mexico City. There were many fishes swimming there except for  the rare fish. The axolotls. They were a few of them but they were living happily. And among those there were three brothers. Sam The oldest, Milo The second oldest, Then James the youngest. They were living all happily. Then suddenly people  started throwing all sort of waste in to the lake. After a few weeks almost half of the river was polluted. That affected the marine life a lot. but Sam and Milo were really protective because their parent got killed by a fisher man and did not want to experience the same. So they moved with James as far as possible from the start of the lake where the people were throwing waste. Soon they reached the end of the lake for now they were safe. But not for too long because with time going on people were throwing more waste into the lake and soon the three brothers became to worry. One day when they were out hunting they saw no fish. they were confused then they saw some plastic floating they instantly got notified by their relatives who came to save themselves and said that "we don't have time. Soon the  dirty water is going to come to us and a lot of plastic is going to come to us. And there was more plastic than the whole Mexico City! The relatives were accepting their fate and then Sam remembered how their parents passed away. He suddenly cried and cried. after sometime the tear water had touched a strange glowing rock. Then suddenly a small looking human with wings appeared. It was the Mother God. Mothers of all the god in existence who was here to help the marine life. The Mother God said to  the brothers  " go through the portal you will be safe there" All the three brother said "Which Portal?" Then with the Mother Gods Magic she opened a portal. They immediately entered the portal. They were in a totally new different world! The sky was really pink, The trees were glowing, and there were many many other axolotls. And best! The water was cleaner than the Lake before the Humans starting throwing waste. The brothers were really happy. After few year they wanted to visit the lake. They asked Mother God but she said its dangerous. Then Milo had an idea he asked the Mother go  to show us from close but not let us go in the lake. The Mother God agreed to that. The next day they were ready to visit the lake. They were horrified! the lake was 10 times worse than before! They were all really sad to see the place where they had been living since their childhood was in that condition.