chapter one

Angel Pov:

Why does it always be me that my family ignores I mean I like to keep to myself but that does not mean that I don't have feelings maybe my feelings don't matter as I think running in the forest trying to get home because I'm lost. I say with my newly activated sharingan
(Snap)
I came across a a big fox who was mad and crying.
I think it sensed me though cuz it just looked in my direction. I slowly walked up to it and ask if it was ok but it look at me and tried to hit me but then it stop and looked at me sadly and turn away while I was trying to get it attention.
But then I ask her/ him if it was a boy or a girl. She answer girl then I ask her name she said it was kurame but then she ask to make a deal. It was to never leave her like he did. And I will be with u alway. I told her I will never leave her. As soon a that happen there was a mark or tattoo near my right side of my chest

 As soon a that happen there was a mark or tattoo near my right side of my chest

I looked around for kurame but I couldn't find her. I was thinking I left her but she was just in my mind space but I didn't know yet.
I finally found my way back home and looked how mom was looking at sadara with so much love but when she look at me it look so plain. I then turned away and walked to my room took off my cloths and took a shower. Then it was time for dinner I went to the kitchen and got my food and went back up stairs going unnoticed.

7 years later

Angels pov:
I had grow a lot over the years and started training more I'm now on anbu level but I don't show it. I now know that kurame was in my mind space and I can talk to her when ever i feel like it. Kurame was more like a mom to me than sakura ever was. All she cares about it is sadaras well being and not mind to not that I care anyways. I've become emotionless because i figured that I don't need them so i hide them away with a lock and a key.
I woke up to the sound of a alarm going off I took a shower and put on my ninja clothes on

See "mom" and sadara finna go out somewhere while I'm heading to the training grounds I made it to the training grounds but not with out a tomato

I was practicing the fireball jutsu

I did better than last time but a lot more practice and it would be as good as madara uchiha

I then put weights on my legs and arms to work on my speed.
After 5 hrs working with my speed i start working on my Sharingan 6hrs of trying to work on my Sharingan my eyes start to strain.
I felt someone watching me then I grabbed a kureni and throw it at the person. They caught it with two fingers and jump off the tree they was on. I bowed in respect because it was lord 7th. Sorry lord 7th I said .
he said you don't have to bow but I wanted to speak to you about you becoming a anbu I saw how you trained and I'm asking u to become one. I said yes if he doesn't tell "mom" about it. He said ok and gave me the cloke and mask with the head band. And that day on I became and anbu.