Chapter 4

Kurame POV:
As I watched angel fall asleep I felt a sense of power that felt like my dads. HE'S ALIVE i thought he died a long time ago but I'm glad that I can finally find him.
NEXT DAY
Angels POV
I waked up at the sound of my alarm. I took a shower and got ready for the academy. Before I got to the academy I made me some lunch.

This I what angel made for lunch

As I was walking to the academy I see the blond idiot from yesterday running to the train.
As I got to the academy I also see sadara  I just ignore her like I always do but the expression on her face made me want to kill her.
I had to stop myself before kurame's hatred would sink into my chakra and take over. I made it to my seat and was waiting for Shino Sensei to come in the class and start the lesson. while i was waiting there were a lot of people talking about us becoming genin.
I had forgot that we had to take our genin exams.
as I was thinking about the exams Sadara had came over and started talking shit again it was so much to deal with. She is just so Annoying and aggravating. I should do something about her. I got up and stood up in her fact and said what do u want. It's so sad that mom kicked you out the house o well you still have no one to love you u lonely bitch. You have no friends and no one will ever except you In this world not mom, not dad, not me, not anyone get that through your thick little head of yours said sadara. I don't need anyone to love me cuz the only love I have it's from myself and who needs any of your love you can keep that pathetic love and pathetic family because nobody needs you and your little happy family I'm fine on my own and beside that how can u even call your self a uchiha when you haven't even unlocked you sharingon and what uchiha wears glasses I mean come on now get the fuck away from me and keep you pathetic little sorry ass over there now GO! I said. As I turn my head to the side I can see shino sensei staring at us with a sympathetic look in his eyes as I turn my head in disgust for that look he gave me. I hate when people give me there sympathy like I need it like I said I'm better off by myself.
Kurame POV: as I listen to was kite is saying I start to feel my hatred leaking into her and it's starting to effect the way she is thing I try to stop it but it's like she wants this hatred it's like she's is pulling it into her. As I watch and couldn't do nothing about it angel started to have some symptoms of my hatred affecting her like the way she talks the way she looks at people she is slowly turning in to my hatred itself. I'm scared for kite.
Shino POV:
I walked into the classroom to find Sadara yelling at her sister about how no one would love her, as I was about to stop her I felt a huge chakra strike coming from angel it was like it was gonna blow. The room suddenly got quit as angel yelled back and you can feel the tension in the air it was suffocating. I know imma have to talk to the hokage/Naruto about this. That's when angel stop screaming and turned her head to me she had this look of hatred that reminded me of sasuke when we were younger. as everything calmed dow I had grabbed the attention from her to me so we can start class. Both Sadara and angel glared at each other but angels glare was more ferocious then Sadara glare.
Angel POV
As I made it halfway through class I keep feeling the Anonymous pain on my shoulder. I asked shino sensei can I go to the bathroom and he said yea. As I made it to the bathroom i looked through the mirror and found some kind of mark on my shoulder.

 As I made it to the bathroom i looked through the mirror and found some kind of mark on my shoulder

That's what's on angels shoulder☝🏾
I hurts but I can bare it. As I made my way to class I could hear the class talking amongst themselves and they was talking about how quit and weird I am and rude I was to sadara and how different I am from the class and was talking about how No one likes me for me and also about how I would be weak in a fight. I opened the door to see the class look at me and soon as I sat down the lunch bell rang I grabbed my bag and left to eat lunch the went home. I didn't want to stay the rest of the day it was getting on my nerves and it was boring I knew everything about being a ninja and how to up my ranks for godsake I'm an anbu so it doesn't matter if I come or go. So I made it back home but I had to go back out to get some more groceries. I got the food I needed and want and ran into Mrs hinata but she wondered why I wasn't at the academy right now and I told her what happened because I kinda trusted her but not all the way and after we talked I went home. As I was walking home kurame started to tell me someone was watching us so I flickered us home. Me and Kurame started talking about today and she started to warn me about her hatred and told her about the mark. She said that this mark is a trace of her hatred it there. And that if she wanted she can let the hatred sink in. so I said I would let half of that hatred sink in but if I'm in any danger I would let my hatred fully sink in. After the talk I ate,took a shower, and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sorry that I haven't updated in so long that was because I had my phone taken and I couldn't get on my lab top. But now I got my phone back so I can update soon  I hoped you enjoy this story so far I really appreciate you for reading my story. I hope y'all have a good day/night I made it to 1119 words so that's good. I love yallllllllllllll