Chapter 3

Sorry guys I had a lot of stuff to do but anyways on to the story
Angel POV:
It was time to go to the ninja academy. "Hey Kurume do you think it's a good thing to go" yes kit even if you don't want to go you have to hokages orders. "Ugh I don't want to but ok." While walking down the streets I hear people whispering about something but I paid no mind. as I almost reach the academy I see a dango shop so I got some for now and later. I reach the academy and got to shinos class. "Hey class listen up! We have a new student" as i walked in the class sadara looked shook but then rolled her eyes, hey my name is angel uchiha I said then I found a seat to sit in as everyone is saying another uchiha or she's a fake she not an uchiha. I ignored everyone but a class keep going on theirs a few people trying to get my attention. It's a blond idiot and a snake and the lazy kid.
Sadara POV: ugh why is she here, she so annoying and dumb I bet she don't know a single thing about Jutsu. All she do is stay in her room all day and do nothing. Ugh I hate her.
Boruto POV : she looks just like sadara but with out the glasses but she look even prettier. I watch as sadara went over to angel.She ask why are u here u should have staid home I bet you don't even know any Jutsu and your also lazy you don't belong here. As I was about to tell sadara stop shino sensei came back in and told us it's lunch time.
Angel POV : I was minding my own business when sadara came and yelled in my face like I cared what she had to say so I ignored her and stared out the window. She stoped talking and shino sensei said it was time for lunch. But before I could get my dangos sadara grab them and crush them and throw it on the floor, that's when I snapped no one touches my dangos and gets away with it so I slapped her and she went flying across the room. As I slapped her the whole room got quit and saw sadara across the room on the floor with her hand to her face. As they were looking at her I walked out of class. "Hey kite you ok" yeah kurame I'm ok I just need to get out of here. I went to get some more dangos and ate them as I was walking back I thought to my self it's going to be along day. As I got back to class everyone was there except sadara. But class went on.
Sadara POV : I got up and and left the class as everyone stared at me I walk to the hospital we're mom was at and told her what happened she looked pretty mad. We went home and waited until the bitch got home so mama can deal with her.
Angel POV: it was time to go home but I didn't go yet i went to the training grounds and practice my Jutsu almost to perfection. As I walked back to the well sadara houses I saw someone fly over my head and thought I was seeing things. But anyways I walk through the front door to see Sakura waiting for me. She then proceed to hit me in my face for hitting sadara then kicks me out the house. It didn't hurt but I got all my stuff and I already had a place to go so I left feeling even more unwanted then I already do and from that day on I felt a hatered to almost everything but I only have love for kurame because she never left me she loved me when no one else would so I stayed in a beautiful cottage on the outskirts of the village.

 It didn't hurt but I got all my stuff and I already had a place to go so I left feeling even more unwanted then I already do and from that day on I felt a hatered to almost everything but I only have love for kurame because she never left me she ...

As I got everything situated I took a shower and said good night and went to sleep. Then next days it going to a drag.