Taehyung

Taehyung POV
Why am I so shy? Like all he was doing was talking to me and I just ran away. Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

'Taehyung? Why have you been avoiding me? Have I done something wrong to you? If I did please tell me and I'll fix it.' the voice said making Taehyung stop on his tracks. Did he really not know what he did to him?

'How can you ask me what you did to make me avoid you? How can you not know what you did to me? Honestly, the reason why I ran away from you like that was becaus in scared of you! I was just sitting down and you just came to me  and started talking to me like I knew you! Please leave me alone!' Taehyung said breaking the older's heart with his words.

'Taehyung, please listen to me. I know you were scared but I just wanted to know what made you walk in the dark alley all by yourself at that time at night. Boys like you can get hurt and kidnapped and sexually abused. And I don't want that to happen.' Jungkook said making the younger feel safe. Even though he was scared he knew he shouldn't have said those things.

'What exactly is your name? I never met you before and I want to get to know you if you don't mind.' Taehyung said feeling comfortable by the older's words.

'My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm 24. If you want to I can give you my phone number and you can call me whenever your free. And also you can call me and we can hang out at a park or go to the movies.' Jungkook suggested making the younger nod his head in response.

'Sure, I would love that. And I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. I didn't meant that. Are you mad... At me?' Taehyung said feeling bad and guilty for how he talked to Jungkook.

'No I'm not mad and it's okay. A lot of people despise me as a person like the others but I'm not like that. So I'm telling you not to be scared of me because I won't hurt you and I would never do so. My mom always despised me as my dad whenever I was younger and she still does. So please don't treat me like the others did.' Jungkook spoke.

'Don't worry Jungkook. I ain't treat you like the others did. I will treat you a lot better than they did. Don't worry.' Taehyung said soothing the older down by his words.

'Thank you so much Taehyung. I have one question though... Jungkook said while looking at the younger.

'What is it? Is there something wrong?' Taehyung asked nervous of what Jungkook is about to ask him.

'No but... Do you have a boyfriend? If you don't I can be your boyfriend and you can live with me.' Jungkook said making the younger blush.

'R-really? You really want to be my boyfriend and I can live with you? But wouldn't I cause a lot of trouble for you?' Taehyung said nervous rather he should say yes or no to Jungkook's offer.

'Sweetheart, you can always say no if you don't want to agree. I won't force you to say yes. It's your choice. I can always wait you know.' Jungkook said softly smiling at the younger.

Taekook FF demon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें