Should he say yes?

Meanwhile, Taehyung was laying across his bed thinking about what Jungkook said to him. He thought should he really say yes to Jungkook's offer of him being his boyfriend and living with him? As he was thinking, his thoughts were cut off by the sound of his phone ringing.

'Hello' Taehyung answered the phone.

'Hi Taehyung. Do you know who this is?' the person responded back.

'Um, no? May I know who you are?' Taehyung replied.

'Silly, it's me Jungkook. The one you talked to yesterday. Don't you remember me?' Jungkook sias trying to see if Taehyung remembers him.

'Oh sorry, I didn't recognize you because the name said Unknown Caller. And I even thought you were someone I didn't know. I'm sorry.' Taehyung apologized.

'It's ok. By the way, are you free today? I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me.' Jungkook replied. Taehyung felt his heartbeat fast.

'You want to go on a date with me? But aren't I a little too young for you?' Taehyung asked feeling too immature to go with him on a date.

'No your not too young for me. I even thought about bringing my daughter over. Her name is Jacqueline, Jackie for short.' Jungkook replied to his boyfriend.

'You have a daughter? But how come I didn't know about that? You never told me.' Taehyung said upset that he hasn't been told at thing about Jungkook's daughter.

'You know Tae, you shouldn't stare like that. It's has for your eyes.' Jungkook replied making Taehyung gasp.

'I-I'm sorry... I just got carried away because of your handsomeness. Maybe we can probably go out and watch some movies together and maybe we can stay the night at your house?' Taehyung suggested earning a chuckle from Jungkook on the other side of the phone.

'That would be a good idea Taehyung. What time should I pick you up?' Jungkook said, making Taehyung blush.

'Um, how about at 1:30? I mean it's not that long.' Taehyung said making Jungkook chuckle lightly.

'Sure thing Taehyung. I'll be there at 1:30 then. See you later.' Jungkook replied hanging up the call not giving Taehyung enough time to answer.

Time skip to 1:30

Taehyung was on his phone watching some of their performances when he heard a door bell ring. He went up from his bed and went to the front door. He opened the door only to be greeted by Jungkook and someone else who seems to be a girl. Her name was Lia and she seemed jealous because of the way Jungkook was looking at Taehyung.

'Kookie, why are we here? Who is this bitch anyways? Is he some kind of side chick that your messing around with?' Lia asked, making sure that Taehyung gets sad. Lia is the girl that has been crushing on Jungkook since high school. She wouldn't leave him alone and now she claims Jungkook as hers without knowing that he's gay.

'Kookie, who is she? Why is she here? I thought it would just be us.' Taehyung said feeling heartbroken that the person he had been crushing is with someone else.

'Tae listen to me, this is not my girlfriend. She has been crushing on me since high school and she claims me as hers. Baby, I promise you I'm not together with her.' Jungkook replied hoping that Taehyung would believe him.

'Yah! Lia, get back here.' Someone yelled far from where they are.

'J-Jackson? What are you doing here?' Lia asked, surprised that her boyfriend was a few feet away from her.

'I came here to see that you have been trying to get my brother to get with you knowing he's gay!' Jackson bursted out making Lia shocked. How can she try to get someone that's gay to date her?

'What? He's gay? But how can he love someone who is a slut and who has nasty ugly scars all over his body? Maybe his parents didn't even want him.' Lia said making Taehyung tear up. How can someone say such mean and rude things about him without even knowing the whole story?

'Lia, don't talk about him without knowing his whole story. He may have scars but he has a better personality not like you.' Jungkook spat out making 'Lia shocked.