part three

he lingers his eyes on my lips, slowly leaning in.
i lift my head slightly as he leans down all the way, we crash softly into each other's lips.
eyes closed, i reach one of my hands up to his head, twirling my fingers in his fluffy, curly hair.
the kiss deepens, he gently parts his soft and luscious lips just enough to let his tongue escape and gently trace it against my lips asking for entry into my mouth. i part my lips to let his tongue in. he slowly starts to explore my mouth with his tongue as i do the same with him.
his hand on my cheek, mine in his hair. 
he slowly moves his kisses along my jaw, trailing kisses down my neck and onto my collar bone.
his lips move back up to my mine and we continue to kiss.
his hand that was on my cheek moves next to my body to hold himself up as we kiss.
i'm now on my back, him hovering above me whilst we kiss.
he moves away from the kiss, making me groan with disapproval as he smirks cheekily and says, "you're cute when you don't get what you want."
a soft chuckle escapes my mouth.

even though i didn't want our kiss to end, i also really needed to breathe. he leaned back in to continue our kiss. my other hand moves to his neck, pulling him in closer to me.
i move to sit up, still kissing him.
as we sit up, i move back my head to admire him and catch my breath. i gently grab his sharp jawline, cupping his cheek, and lean in to kiss once more.
his hands move to my waist, slowly trailing up my back. his hands linger on my bra strap but move down to my lower back, just grazing my skin with his cold hands making me shiver with his touch.