part ten

he starts kissing me desirably and i move my leg over his body and he slowly places his length near my entrance and i sharply inhale from excitement.
"may i?" he asks politely
he's such a gentleman yet so cheeky
"of course" i say to him
he gently but firmly puts himself inside me.
i gasp from the impact.
i then realize he's not even fully in yet...
"fuck..." i moan as he goes deeper
he looks desperately into my eyes as he softly grazes his thumb over my lips, making me lean into his hand. i wrap my hand around his neck, scratching his hair as my other hand cups his face bringing it closer to mine. "kiss me" i command
he obeys and plants a heavy kiss onto my aching lips.
he bites at my lower lip as he starts to move in and out of me. "f-faster" i barely manage to say.
"beg for it cunt" he tells me
i love how he can be such a gentleman and yet also so mean (in a good way)
"p-please" i rasp
"good girl" he says as he starts to move faster and faster. he kisses me just as i'm about to moan, he catches my moan in his mouth.
i can barely kiss him back as he moves even faster.
my back arched and our bodies thrusting to the same rhythm, he kisses me even more but not only my lips, he moves his lips to my neck. he sucks my neck leaving his mark so that everyone knows that i'm his.
"i'm yours" i whisper to him.
"i know." he says back
i moan so loud i have to cover my mouth so that no one hears me as he starts going faster.
"are you ready?" he asks as i feel the orgasm coursing through my body. "yes!" i say as he moves even faster. my legs start to shake uncontrollably and he says, "go"
i let go and feel my juices flow as his muscles loosen and he falls onto my chest. he then pulls out and flops down next to me. "that was...incredible" he says turning his head to face me. i can barely speak, my whole body still shaking. he pulls me in for a short kiss and wraps his arms around me, cuddling me as i shiver from the cold wind. i curl up against him in the moonlight and grab mine and his underwear. we both put them on, once again leaving only our top half's bare. he grabbed a fuzzy blanket and grabbed my body, pulling it towards him so he could cuddle me closely. "your legs are still shaking" he says to me as we spoon together, fitting into the curves of each other's bodies like a puzzle. "it was amazing" i tell him.
the stars and moon shining above us, we fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.