part nine

his hands moving up and down my bare back, he moves one hand to my boob and starts playing and teasing my nipples and i moan into his mouth.
he, once again, effortlessly lifts me off the ground and moving me on top of him. i trail my kisses down to the waistband of his underwear.
i suddenly realized how big he was and gasped.
i started teasing him by kissing and nibbling him through his boxers. i then gently and very very slowly pulled down his underwear, shocked at how sexy his body was. i lightly planted kisses all over his length and licked the tip making him jerk his head backwards. i start slowly opening my mouth and sucking on his length making him let out a small moan. he grabs my hair and lifts my head up to look at him. "fuck, you're beautiful" he whispers.
he lets me go and i carry on sucking his length more more. i use my hand to get the red of his length because it doesn't all fit in my mouth. after a short while he cups my face and pulls me toward his face, "as i said before, saving the best for last", he says as he leans in to kiss me. he sits up, still exploring my mouth with his tongue, and grabs his pants and starts fumbling in the pockets. he suddenly stops, looking back at me and leaning in to kiss me again.
"you ready?" he asks softly
i nod my head eagerly and he pulls out a condom from the pocket of his jeans and starts to open it.
a light breeze sweeps through the park making me shiver. he feels my shiver and pulls me closer to him, making me melt at his touch. i start kissing his neckline and shoulders whilst he puts on the condom. he suddenly picks me up, placing me on my back and i left out a small squeak from the sudden move and he whispers in my ear, "sorry again my love".