01: 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼

𝙏𝙒: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨. 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙞𝙡𝙮 <3

▷𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿◁

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 17

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬: 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬. 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞. 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬.

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 :)

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑶𝒇 𝑼𝒔 - 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏

01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 - 𝑰𝒂𝒏 𝑯𝒖𝒈𝒆𝒍

0101:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒐 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒘 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉 - 𝑪𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒔

01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔 - 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑯𝑴𝑳 - 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒚𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒔
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖 - 𝑱𝒐𝒚 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍 - 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑭𝒍𝒚
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

"Darn cat!" The girl muttered under her breath, tying her hair back as the wind whipped through it viciously.

She been looking for her beloved cat for hours, remaining optimistic that the little thing hadn't gotten itself killed by dogs, or even ran over. The mischievous black cat always seemed to be missing, out living its own little life. It worried Sorin to think her pet might be hurt or lost, yet she hoped that it was simply just on its own adventures.

"Archie!" She called into the torturous wind that swept her voice away and right back into her face.

She shivered, a disappointed look etched onto her features as she turned and slowly made her way back to her home. The trek home was miserable, cold wind, cloudy night, and strange noises that during the day seemed normal but at night seemed like lurking monsters ready to strike. The looming feeling that her precious pet might be dead hung over her, making her sniffle.

She wiped her eyes on her sleeve, as more tears threatened to make their appearance. Reaching her door her cold fingers grasped the freezing door handle, her brown eyes glanced behind her once more in hopes the black cat would come prancing in and immediately demand to be fed.

When so such hopes were met she entered her home, gently closing the door.

-

Deft, pale, slender fingers stroked through the black cat's fur gently. He hadn't a clue where the thing had come from, simply just showed up on his doorstep. The cat purred, arching up into his hand for more attention. He cradled it to his chest, expression never changing as he brought it inside for the night. Still ever gently, combing his hand through its fluffy fur.

He didn't know it till now, but the fur of the critter was soft. It felt.. pleasant, warm even, against his forever freezing skin. He liked it.

The feeling felt foreign, he didn't recognize it. Yet, his face remained a blank, clueless, dead look that seemed to be carved onto his features. Entering his minimal room, containing a single blanket and pillow he laid down. Emotionless eyes staring at the ceiling as if waiting for something to happen, and as expected, nothing ever did.

Fingers still ran through the feline's fur, it felt comforting in a way. Closing his eyes he allowed the sounds of a purring animal asleep by his side lull him into a dreamless sleep.

-