Chapter - 6

Sorry for the delay as my health hasn't been good. But now I'm recovering, so I am trying to start updating my stories.
This is a short update that I needed to quickly get things started. Thank you for waiting for this story, and I am grateful to all of you for patiently awaiting this story update.
I am eagerly awaiting your response, which always helps to motivate me to write more.

.
Not proofread. Pls avoid typos.

.

Raizada Mansion

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Anjali's Room

.
Anjali: I don't want to live like this, Mami. My Rajkumari needs love and care. She is unlucky as her father is away. She will not get a father's love. At least Chotte should love her like his own daughter. I want everything for my baby, Nani. She cried. Arnav enters at the same time.

.
Arnav: Di, your Rajkumari will be loved by everyone. She will live a happy and prosperous life. Don't worry about it.

.
Mami: Bitiya, you talk to Chotte about what we discussed before. Saying this, she left.

.
Arnav: What is it, Di?

.
Anjali: Nowadays, you don't have time for me, Chotte.

.
Arnav: Nothing like that, Di.

.
Anjali: No, Chotte. You don't care for my Rajkumari at all. If you did, you would've scolded Khushi for what she did to me.

Arnav: What did she do?

.
Anjali: She ruined Aarav's birthday party, Chotte. She fought with me unnecessarily.

.
Arnav: Di, you need to understand one thing. Khushi is my wife. She has all the rights in this house, just like you. So don't demand anything from her. I don't like my wife being ordered. Anjali understood Arnav's change of mood. To deviate from it, she talked about her Rajkumari.

.
Anjali: Chotte, I have a request. Promise me you will do it for me.

.
Arnav: What is it?

.
Anjali: Promise me first.