7

Daddy❤️: Come to me.

Daddy❤️: Daddy is here to comfort you princess.

After he got the new messages from his most important person, who's being called Daddy.

From the start, where they meet for the first time, Jimin knew that person is different. That person care about him truly, Jimin could feel how much he care about him. That person knows what Jimin like or dislike, he always make sure that Jimin have everything he wants.

Of course that person is the most important to Jimin.

Immediately Jimin got up from the bed and started to get dressed himself pretty to meet his so important person.

He opened the door to his walk in closet and searched for the perfect outfit to go out, after he searched Jimin found the perfect outfit.

A yellow tight dress that hugged his body perfectly, thin jacket on it, sun glasses, some jewelries, high heels and Jacquemus bag.

Jimin check for the last time his outfit before he exit his room and walked fast downstairs, with a quick "I'm out!"

Downstairs the high apartments building, in front of the lobby area there was a black Mercedes Benz with a man in black suit, the driver, standing beside the car door.

Jimin walked towards the familiar Mercedes Benz, the driver opened the door for Jimin to enter then he walked to the driver seat and started to drive.

The drive was silent, Jimin playing with his phone until the car reached its destination. The car stopped in front of another high apartments building, but the difference is, it looks more expensive than Jimin's building.

The door opened for Jimin and he walked inside the lobby, towards the elevator and pushed the button of the last floor of this building.

Jimin's Daddy must be a very rich man.

The elevator's doors opened, Jimin walked out and take a left turn to a a very expensive looking wooden door.

Jimin knocked on the door and waited patiently for the door to open.

-

Next Day, 9:00 am, High school

Jimin was late to school, but did he care?

No, not even a little.

He walked in the middle of class, the teacher wanted to scold him for that but he don't have the courage to do so.

Jimin sat down on his chair and started to take out his things, listening to whatever lesson it is right now.

Without his notice the bell already rang, it's time for lunch. Jimin walked alone to the cafeteria, as usual everyone is staring at him just because he's walking beside them.