Round 69: 13 Nov to 26 Nov

Before we start I want to share a fun new feature with you all. If you add the tag #texttospeech to your story, readers can listen to your chapter. When life gets busy, listening to the story can be easier or more convenient than reading. Just be aware that the audio version contains a (louder) 10-20 second commercial, even when you have Wattpad Premium.

Now onto, the book in the spotlight:

"Bunker Bird" by RainerSalt

If you have already completed this story, you can contact the author to ask which story they want you to read. In case you have read everything, please read an additional 3 chapters of your personal assignment.

And the personal assignments:

EvelynHail will read "The Light of Elysium"by MayaR-31

Dante_Greywolf will read "Ish and the Golden Falcon" by gideoneaston

matthewchimneysweeps will read "Prophecy of Water" by EvelynHail

RainerSalt will read "Heart of Glass" by elizabethtrupiano

Baqkns will read "The Way It is" by JessieGoodwin

gideoneaston will read "The Last Werewolf" by Dante_Greywolf

highatmidnight will read "Matthew and the Chimney Sweeps: Book 1"by matthewchimneysweeps

elizabethtrupiano will read "Bunker Bird" by RainerSalt

JessieGoodwin will read "Throne of Dragonix" by Baqkns

MayaR-31 will read "Diamonds in the Trenches" by highatmidnight

Hood45 Leave an inline comment when you're ready with your assignments from the previous round. Let me know if you wish to be added to this round or skip a round.

Read at least 3 chapters of the BITS and 3 chapters of your personal assignment. If your personal assignment is the BITS, then you're required to read 6 chapters in total.

You are allowed to read more than the required 3 chapters. If you do and provide a #TAKBC-worthy comment on each of the chapters you read extra, please let us know and you'll receive additional credits that can swing the BITS pendulum in your favour ;)

This rounds ends on the 26th of November (Friday) so new assignments can be posted on the 27th (Saturday). Please leave a comment on this chapter when you're done with your assignments. Failure to do so will lead to exclusion from the next round.

Happy reading!

Cheers

The Alien Knight