A Typical Bookclub Round

1) Each member gets assigned a book for the duration of two weeks. Everyone reads a minimum of three chapters (more is always encouraged). On each of the chapters, you make genuine and thoughtful comments. You are encouraged to leave in-line comments, but we also wanna see a review of each chapter. Tag the reviewing comment #TAKBC

2) Each round will also have a book in the spotlight. Each member will be required to also read a minimum of three chapters of this book. Also here, you review each chapter with at least one comment per chapter.

3) You can leave inline comments, but we ask at least one 75 word comment that reviews the chapter. It should go beyond "this is great". We should be able to tell you read the chapter and not just plagiarized the comments section of people that read the book before you.

4) Once you have completed the assignment, we ask you to leave a comment in this book indicating you are done. This can be either an inline comment next to your assignment. Please indicate which chapters you have read.

5) Newbies (the first 2 rounds) are kicked out of the club if they don't complete their assignments in time. Regulars will be taken out for the next round and given an additional two weeks to complete it. If the assignments haven't been completed after the second two weeks, and you haven't been in contact with the club, you will be kicked out too.

If for any reason you need to take a break, PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We will take you out of the rotation until you are ready to return.