Rules

1. We reserve the right to decline any application without explanation. Please note that this is not a club for beginner authors.

2. Books should be in English. They cannot contain plagiarized content as this is against Wattpad regulations. Fanfiction is allowed.

3. We only allow the following genres: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction, Paranormal, Horror, and Adventure. Fanfiction is allowed if it falls under the aforementioned genres.

4. Don't be a troll; this should be self-explanatory but if you don't have anything nice or positive to say then this book club isn't for you.

5. If you're not open to accepting criticisms to help improve your book, this club isn't for you either. We're all here to learn and grow as writers.

6. If you can't commit to reading 6 chapters every two weeks, this club isn't for you. Please consider this. Don't join the club if you know your life will get busy.

7. We won't force you to read mature stories, but if you are uncomfortable reading a wide range of genres or plots, then this club isn't for you.

8. You should have AT LEAST 6 chapters and update regularly (minimum of once a month if you don't have a complete or nearly complete story)

9. You should add this book to your library so you don't miss updates and reminders.