Five

Third Person POV

It the next day and Bella discovered that Edward didn't come to school again and Mickey decided that he didn't tolerated her anymore.

Mickey feels as though she is obsessed with him even if they only just met once, and that one time Edward covered his nose as soon as she sat down next to him.

Mickey went to class and fell asleep in the middle of it, that happened in every class before it was lunch.

Once the lunch bell rang he went into the cafeteria and grabbed two apples for lunch before he sat down in an empty table not wanting to be bother by anyone other than the pixie.

The Cullens finally came in and Alice immediately broke off from her family and sat down across the table, in front of Mickey smiling at him. "I didn't even have to drag you to the table, I think I'm beginning to grow on you" Alice said in a sing-song voice and Mickey rolled his eyes.

"I only sat down here so I wouldn't be bother by people" Mickey said telling her only a half truth because the full truth is he didn't want people to talk to him that wasn't Alice, he liked her presence.

"Are you still coming over later, my parents want to thank you for what you did and maybe we could finish our project there as well" Alice asked while she beamed at him, "yes I'm still going but I have to drop Isabella at home so maybe you could pick me up at my house" Mickey replied looking around to see if anybody was watching him talk to her. Alice nodded saying "okay" before the bell rang and they walked to class together.

Once they got to class they saw the boy who Mickey beat up and Mickey smirked seeing how messed up the boys face was. Alice shook her head at him before dragging him to different seats in the back of the class.

They sat down and started talking about random things and again Mickey fashion was brought up again. "When you come to my house later on I will show you some stuff I picked out for my brothers and then you can make an informed decision about letting me pick out cloths for you" Alice said and Mickey looked at her oddly before groaning and saying "fine whatever".

Alice cheered and that's when the teacher came in. The classes after that went by fast and now Mickey was at home picking out an outfit to wear to meet Alice's family. Now don't get Mickey wrong he could hardly care about what he looked like but it's Alice, the fashionista, he needs to prove to her that he had at-least a somewhat good fashion style.

He finally picked out a outfit and went to take a shower. Once he finished he walked downstairs with a towel around his waist to inform Charlie that he was going to be leaving. "Yo pops, I'm going out" Mickey said before he finally looked up from the ground and saw Alice standing there next to his father.

Mickey jumped slightly not expecting her to be here already and to see him shirtless and Charlie smirked at his reaction. "So, is this the girl that had you going crazy to find a good outfit" Charlie said and Mickey glared at him.

"You went crazy to look for an outfit that actually makes it seem like you have a fashion sense, and I missed it" Alice said with a tiny smirk and Mickey groaned loudly before running up to his room and closing the door and even with the door close he heard Alice and Charlie laughing at him.

He got dressed and went downstairs to see Bella looking at Alice in shock. Mickey rolled his eyes and went to the front door saying "come on pixie, I ain't got all day". Alice rolled her eyes at him playfully and went to outside after him before she turned around saying "bye".