Six

Third Person POV

For the next few days Mickey and Amelia has been spending every waking moment with each other. It felt like the hole that was in Mickey's heart was starting to close.

Even though Mickey couldn't and didn't like Amelia the same way he did Alice, but she was definitely making her way to being Mickey's favorite person. In the days that they spent together anyone from the outside would think that they knew each other for forever but as if it was a inside joke or a big secret only Mickey and Amelia knew that they were best friends with benefits.

She helped him get through his broken heart without drinking and he became her first true friend and helped her with her loneliness. And without her knowledge, Amelia helped Mickey not lose his mind. He only focuses on her mind and her thoughts when there together just like what he would do around Alice and the rest of the Cullens, and it would keep his mind from wondering into others.

Mickey groaned as he rolled over, he opened his right eye and saw that a very naked Amelia was still asleep. He smirked slightly at the sight before he put his arms behind his head and continued to watch her.

"Staring is very creepy" Amelia said, eyes still closed, Mickey chuckled and responded, "many people would disagree but since we are not in love that doesn't apply to us so I would say my reasoning is I enjoy the fact that my best friend was able to sleep after last night".

Amelia eyes opened wide as she let out a gasp and hit a chuckling Mickey in the arm. "Shut up Mickey, now if you excuse me i still have two more hours to be able to get my full beauty sleep".

"So, wait yesterday you didn't get all of your hours in" Mickey asked before he let out a groaned when Amelia kicked him, and he fell off the bed. Mickey gave her the finger before he got up from the floor and started to put his clothes on then went downstairs leaving Amelia to herself.

Mickey walked all the way to the kitchen and made himself and Amelia a sandwich before he took out a beer and started to eat his sandwich. "Is it starting to get serious" a voice asked, and Mickey looked up and saw his dad standing on the bottom step.

"Yeah pops" Mickey lied and just then Amelia came down and kissed Mickey's cheek before she grabbed the sandwich that he made for her. "I thought you needed two more hours" Mickey asked and Amelia rolled her eyes playfully and said, "I decided that I wanted to start the day early".

"Great so I have to be seen with a gremlin" Mickey joked and instantly covered his head as Amelia started trying to hit him while Charlie sat back and laughed.

When Amelia finally finished her onslaught Mickey got out of cover and gave her an innocent smile before he looked to Charlie and said, "me and gremmy over here are going to the beach to spend a romantic dinner".

Charlie nodded his head with a smile as he asked, "well since that is later do you want to watch baseball". Mickey smiled and nodded his head like a puppy and started walking over to the couch while Amelia looked to Charlie and asked, "could I join too".

Charlie immediately nodded his head to the girl who fixed his son's broken heart and let her take the spot in between Mickey and himself.

Time Skip

"Amelia are you ready yet" Mickey yelled for the fifth time from the living room. "Shut the fuck up and let me finish Mickey" Amelia yelled back and Mickey immediately quieted down and grumbled as he looked to his father and said, "don't ever date a woman dad, I wouldn't recommend it".

Charlie chuckled as he and Mickey both looked up to the front door as Bella opened it and walked inside. Seeing that Mickey is dressed in going out clothes Bella asked, "where are you going".

"Out with my woman" Mickey simply responded and just then Amelia walked down the stairs and looked at Bella up and down before she looked to Mickey and asked smiling innocently "are you ready".

Mickey rolled his eyes and chased her out the house and to the car yelling "I was ready an hour ago". Amelia giggled as she entered Mickey's car and Mickey followed suit and he turned on his car and drove off not wasting another second.

"I thought you were joking about setting up something at the beach" Amelia said as she and Mickey walked to the two chairs and fire that Mickey set up. Mickey faked gasp as he and Amelia sat down on the chairs before he said, "I am deeply offended that you would think that I would lie to my girlfriend".

Amelia rolled her eyes and responded, "well seeing as I am not your girlfriend, yes, I do think you wouldn't do this for me". Mickey laughed before he replied, "just because you are not my girlfriend doesn't mean I don't care about you".

Amelia squinted her eyes at him before she got up and went over to Mickey's chair and straddled him, cupping his cheeks and making him look at her. "And I care about you too, much more than I think I should because I know whenever you get tired of me, you will drop me".

Mickey looked her up and down before he leaned forward and kiss her. Amelia let out a little gasp which Mickey took advantage of and slipped his tongue in her mouth which made Amelia moan as she melted into the kiss.

Mickey then grabbed her waist and lifted her up and laid them both down on the sand which caused Amelia to let out a little giggle saying, "we are going to get sand everywhere aren't we". 

"I don't care" Mickey responded before he started placing a trail of kisses from her neck up to her mouth.

A/N small update I know but just wanted to show you the little relationship Mickey and Amelia built up. Just so there is no confusion everybody thinks that Mickey and Amelia are dating but they are not they are just best friends with benefits. I also just wanted to say thank you for the 50k I know it's a little late, but schools been crazy as I am study for my PSATs. Thank you for reading and thank you for going on this journey with me.