Chapter 11:

Hey- I'm tryin to upload this as soon as I can. Because last time I left you on a uhm- kind of dark cliff hanger. So sorry if some of the spelling is off. Writing most of this on my phone this time.

Shuichi POV:
I was about to knock on Kokichi's room. When I heard laughter on the other end of the wood. What in the...

I also heard him mumbling to himself. I just knocked anyways. Hearing every sound immediately stop. Then the door flew open hitting me straight in the face.

Ow.

"Oh! Hey Shumai!" He said coming out into the dormitory area closing the door behind him.

"Kokichi, we need to go meet up with the others." As soon as I said that he grabbed my wrist and ran to the gym. Damn he can run-

We soon reached there. About half of everyone was already there. Including Akane. Kokichi let my wrist go and immediately went to Akane.

Kokichi POV

I ran over to Akane. I actually had a few questions to ask her.

"Akane!" I yelled running over to her crashing into her back with a hug. She just chuckled and greeted me as well.

"Hey Ouma!" She joyfully said. "Sooo I've got a questionnnn" I lied smiling.

"Ouma you know you can't lie to me" she said giggling again. "Okay fine I have a lot of questions" she nodded in agreement.

"I actually have a number of questions for you as well"

"Okay! I'll go first, what's your ultimate? I'm the ultimate supreme leader!" I bragged pointing at myself.

"Ultimate criminal..." she muttered just barely loud enough so I could make out her words. I just stared in shock. Her? The ultimate criminal!?

"After your disappearance the group fell apart... only 5 of us still were in the group. I had a hard time adjusting. And kind of fell apart myself. One thing lead to another and next thing I knew I was being broken out of jail by robotic bears telling me to put on my uniform" she explained. I felt bad... If I hadn't have left the group would be together. But at the same time I was relieved I knew how to end this now.

I'm gonna try to tonight. I just need to hope everything works out well. Everyone was just adding reports of what they saw around the school. Everyone was talking... except me. I wasn't talking. I was plotting.

Or maybe I should just give up..? And actually try to enjoy this sick game... It will just be easier... giving in... 

No! I can't do that! I should just try to end this. It was already 7:40 pm. I was going to try to put my plan into action at 11. 

The report was quickly over. It was 8 now. I went to the kitchen and stared spacing out for a bit. Before I finally decided to just grab a Panta. At least I have my Panta. Or I would have already killed at least 2 people. 

Speaking of killing... I stared at the knife block in the kitchen. I peeked my head in the dining hall to make sure no body was in there before I took the knife and hurried to my room. I was lucky no one saw. I guess they were all in their rooms. Wait... Shumai was probably watching me on the cams right now. Shit! Now he's gonna ask who I plan on killing!

I can just say it's for self defense though... I put the knife in my night stand and plopped face first onto my bed. I wasn't tired. At all. Which was strange considering the kind of day I've had.

After a few minutes or what felt like a few minutes. I heard the night time announcement. Almost immediately after however I heard a soft knock on my door. I grabbed the knife and hid it in my sleeve. 

I answered the door and saw... Shuichi. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed my wrist and started dragging me. To I assume the secret room. I guess he liked keeping an eye on me even when he's asleep... Kind of creepy actually.

Whenever we got to the room he sat down on the bed. Me just carelessly flopping on it. Sighing. 

"Who are you planning to murder Kokichi?" Shuichi had asked. As expected. He obviously knew about the knife. "No one. I assume you know about the knife?" I asked lifting my head up to look at him. His eyes were a glowing pink with a smile on his face.

He just hummed in agreement. "It's just here for self-defense. I don't trust that Arata (Ultimate Gamer) dude. He seems sketchy" I lied. I think he was a bit skeptical but didn't question it. He stared at me for a moment. 

"I need to go do a bit of work on the first motive... I'll be in the office" He just got up and walked into his office. I just laid on the bed. Should I actually do this? I mean I'm kind of too far in now. And I don't really have a choice... I need this to end before anyone else dies in this damned place.

I sat up and took the knife I was hiding. I slowly walked to the doorway of his office. I can do this. It shouldn't be too hard right..? I can do it! I just need to kill him. Then it'll all end fine. It'll all be over. Everyone will fine! 

I slowly walked over to his chair knife in hand. I was shaking a bit. Am I really about to do this? I raised the knife about to stab him but then all of a sudden before I knew what hit me. My face was being pounded into the ground. I guess I was laying down. And-! Ow! I felt a painful stinging in my right arm and I was unable to move it.

Shit! I got caught! I felt quite a bit of weight on my back so I assume Saihara was sitting ontop of me. Holding my arm with the knife. I had no idea how it was positioned. All I knew was I couldn't feel it. Did he seriously break my arm!?

A hand was on the back of my head pushing my head into the ground. I didn't know what to do! So I just laid there frozen. What was I supposed to do-!

"Care to explain what you were doing?"

Hehe lol you guys thought I would kill Shumai? Heh lol no. This has uhm- took quite the interesting turn huh-? I myself didn't know this story would end up like this. But uhm- it did! So yay... God- personally I'm worried about the next chapter-.