A/N

Hoi- soooo I realized we got 2K reads! And in honor of that, I'm gonna be telling everyone random facts about me.

Okay- so I have some of the weirdest fears. I know most people are afraid of like heights or the dark. Heh not me thoughhhh Im afraid of mannequins, jellyfish, and fireworks. Yep. Not the ocean, not sharks, jellyfish. 

Next, I know it's common for people to wanna die from old age. But I want to die from getting hit by a UPS postal truck. Specifically UPS. If it's FedEx I'm gonna haunt that driver for the rest of their mortal life.

At my funeral I want the song SugarCrash to be played on repeat the entire time. And while we're on the topic of death, my phone must be burned. No one wants to see what I have on there. If people knew no one would come to my funeral-

I'm pansexual, and a female. 

And believe it or not, I tell my girlfriend way more things than my mother and father combined. Because I said fuck them 4 years ago.

 The only time I've ever had to be taken to the emergency room was that one time when I was 4 a firework went into my ear. And surprisingly I still can hear.

My favorite music artist is gumi. And my preferred genre is electric. However, I float around a lot. I can't stand country, however.

And in the past, I have called my girlfriend way too many names. Like right now I call her Michael Jackson. 

Everyone on my phone is a different anime character. Most of them are different Danganronpa characters.

Every time I meet someone new, I come up with a death scene for them in my head. Like for example, I can see one of my best friends dying from electrocution and so on. Sooo ummmmm yay.