Jeff The Killer x Reader (REQUESTED) ~

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @Pentaholic_Detected. Enjoy ~~

Jeff's POV

One night I was searching for a good house to do my spree. I noticed this (f/c) modern house with a big front yard, "I guess this is a good spot.", I said to myself. I waited for all of the light to be turned off and it took awhile. The light were all down , "Yes this is my time.", I said as I carefully climbed to a tree near a window of that house.

The window is made of glass that can be break easily, "Well the parents are dope.", I thought to myself. I smashed the glass then quickly hide in the darkest place of the room as I noticed that the person who is sleeping woke up from the sound.

Your POV

After me and my brothers done eating our dinner, I got up and washed the dishes. "Kenneth I'm going to sleep early now.", I told to my youngest brother and I drifted off. I changed my clothes into my pentatonix shirt and pajama pants wearing my comfy socks. I hop on my bed and put on my headphone as I fell asleep. After a few minutes I was awaken by the sound of smashed glass.

I opened my night lamp and saw that my window is broken and the glasses are lying on the wooden floor of my room. I'm about to get off my bed when suddenly I noticed a shadow beside my drawer.

"Who is there?", I asked while holding my phone and turning on my flashlight.

"Go.to.sleep.", a husky voice replied in the dark.

I pointed the light to the shadow and saw a man who is wearing a bloody white hoodie with dress pants. His face.. is plastered with a creepy smile and the eyes are pitch black. The man quickly moved and in one blink of an eye he's now on top of me. I took one more scan of it and realized that it was Jeff The Killer from Creepy Pastas stories.

Jeff's POV

I was about to get my knife from my pocket when the light struck the face of my victim. It's a teen girl her eyes are (e/c), and she's kinda cute I thought to myself. I was distracted by her details when I was slapped back to reality.

"Please don't Jeff.", she begged. How did she know my name? Now I'm curious about her.

"Why do you know me?", I asked her pinning both of her hands above her head while siting on her stomach.

"Release me and I'll show you something.", she said while shaking.

"Pfft! Think I'll fall for that trick?", I spat on her.

"I'm not tricking you Jeff The Killer.", she said bravely then I released her from my grip.

She stands away from me going to the door. "Where do you think you're going?", I said before I could stab her with my knife she turns on the light of her room. "W-what the?!", I was shocked from what I'm seeing right now.

"Why do you have pictures of us?, Who the hell are you?!", I said to her pinning her to the wall.

"Ouch!, Please don't kill me. I'm just a creepy pasta lover. I never thought you were real.", she said blushing and her eyes are getting teary.

Your POV

"Please don't hurt my family. I'll do anything you want .. j-just don't hurt them.", I begged to him then a smirk appeared on his face.

"Anything?", he said then I nodded.

LEMON TIMMEEE ~~~ ;P :)

"Yes, anything just promise don't hurt my family.", I said bravely then he just smirked.

"Okay then, come with me in Slendy's mansion. We're going to do something there.", he said carrying me and I just stayed still while he jumps off the window and run to the forest.

"Seriously?! Do you have to break another glass?", I told him in an annoyed tone.

After that we reached the mansion and no one was there. "Good, we're all alone. Now then let's proceed.", he said smiling widely. We walked inside of his room then I noticed a big lump in his pants and realized what we will do. I back up a little and he seems to see it. "Where are you going? (Y/N).", he asked with a glare. "Nowhere, let's just get this over with.", I said while laying down on the bed and closed my eyes to let him do what he wanted to do.

Jeff's POV

I understand what she meant, but I really don't like to hurt her. It's just when I saw the pictures in her room and saw her my heart skipped a beat. I'll be gentle on her I assured that. I started to undress her by grabbing my knife and with one quick movement , I perfectly cut her cheap fabric while not doing any harm on her.

 I began to grab her breast and massages it "Ah~", she moaned but it felt like she doesn't want it. "(Y/N) let's forget about it.", I said while getting off her. "Wait! Jeff.", she pulled back and she flip both us, now she's on top of me. "I want to do it Jeff.", she said with a smile. "Are you sure?", I asked with concern. "I-I know it's weird, but don't worry I won't hurt or harm your family or you. I promise.", I assured her.

"I can see it Jeff.", she said then she smashes her lips against mine. I was tensed a little but I relaxes as our lips moves in sync. "(Y/N) I .. like you..", I said as we continue to kiss. She's naked on top of me while she's kissing me I grab her breast again and massages it. She let out a soft moan, gosh it really turns me on. I flip her over causing me to be on top of her. I rub her wet core with my index finger and stopped just to tease her. "Jeff?! The hell, don't stop!", she growls with a glare. "Beg for it (Y/N).", I said to you.

Your POV

"Fine!", I said to Jeff pushing him off me then I kneel down and I release the hard member that is about to explode inside of his boxer. 

"You wanna play,huh?", I smirked. I let my tongue do the first tease, I twirl my tongue on his head then lick it seductively. 

Jeff groan with pleasure and begins to like what I'm doing. For revenge I stopped when it's in the middle of the moment "(Y/N)?", he said while bringing his head in front of my mouth. I shook my head and said no, but he grab me on the waist then pinned me down. He suddenly put it inside of me thrusting in un-human speed, the pain that I'm expecting wasn't there only pure pleasure.

After I few more thrust I felt a knot that is building inside of me. "J-Jeff .. I-I ..", I said catching my breathe "Me too (Y/N) just.. a ..few more..", he said panting while give me two more thrust but it was deep. After that I felt the liquid that he released inside, it was hot. He took his large length and wiped it with a cloth. "I must say (Y/N) you were very tight and you're perfect!", he said with a wink.

He laid beside me both of us are panting and catching our breathe. "Thanks for being my first Jeff.", I said placing a soft peck on his lips,then he hugs me and buried his face in my neck. "Welcome love, and say um.. will you be my girl?", he said with a smile and I can feel it while his hot breathe touches my skin. "I would love to Jeff.", I replied and we both slept after what happened.