Eyeless Jack X CuddleWolves (KIDNEYS!!! >////<)

Dedicated to

Request by her also ENJOYYY ;) xD

You and Eyeless Jack have been dating since 2010, today is your 5th anniversary and you forgot to buy him a gift, even though you know that he's a serial killer. You still loved him for what and who he is, he left last night for his nightly routine. You know that he'll be back at the morning, so you thought of giving yourself to him as his gift for your anniversary.

As usual a normal couple, when the other wants to make love to his or her partner, that person will prepare something romantic. But you thought of cooking kidneys for him instead of steak, poured some fresh blood in the wine glass rather than sweet wine.

"I'm home! Rebecca where are you?", your boyfriend called as he walks in to the living to the kitchen.

You smiled at him saying 'Welcome home baby' with a wink as you bite your lower lips.

"Wow baby, you really prepared for it. Happy 5th anniversary to you my love.", he hugs you from behind planting a kiss to your cheeks down to your neck as he nibbles on it.

"Ahhh.. baby~", you moaned as he continues to pleasure you.

Both of you felt hot, you turn around facing him then taking his mask off. Showing his wonderful face that makes you drop your pantie, then kisses him softly but he kisses you back deeply. As you both making each other feel so loved, Eyeless Jack start to pins you to the wall as he attack your neck again, but this time he is biting it softly. As he tasting you, suddenly you felt something hard poking you between in your thighs, looking down you saw a big tent forming outside of his pants.

"Looks like someone is enjoying it.", you teased as his face turns into a cute shade of pink.

You quickly slid you hand down to the tent and rubs it, you earned moans from him and you go faster on rubbing it. Both of you can't help but to take each other's clothes, EJ carry you bridal style then walked in to your room, placing you gently on the bed and he crawls on top of you just wearing his boxers. The tent is now bigger then you kiss him passionately.

Eyeless Jack licks your lower lip, asking for permission to invade your mouth then you granted his permission by making a gap. He slides his tongue in your hot kissing moment and his tongue explores your mouth. His hands went to your back and un-claps your bra, throwing it on the floor then he gives your breasts a tight squeeze and he starts to lick your nipples as it gets hard.

You feel that you're getting wet down there, and it's getting hot there wanting something to go inside of it. Suddenly EJ took his boxers off revealing a large hard meaty cock that sprung up, then he rubs the tip of it on you pantie.

"Ahhhh... mmm.. EJ .. ohh I-I want it!", you moaned then he takes your pantie off positioning himself in front of your entrance.

"I'm going in, baby.", he smirks and slammed his hard long member inside of your heated and wet pussy.

"Ugghh, baby! You're so tight.. ahhh..", he lets you adjust from his size, then he slowly thrust in you making both of you moan from pleasure.

Both of you kissing each other, while he thrust faster and harder in you. EJ's sweat is dripping as your surrounding filled with your moans. Making the lust in your body grow, after a few deep thrust of him you felt great when he hits a certain spot that makes you want more.

"EJ.. h-hit t-t-that ughh ahhh hit that spot again, it feels so good. Ahhhhh.. ohh, yess!", he obeyed what you told him to do, he hit it several times making you drool from pure tender pleasure then after a deep and strong thrust, you both cum.

"H-Happy A-A-Anniversary b-baby.. ahhhh ..", EJ said while he tries to catch his breathe after from what you did. Then he gives you one more kiss before he collapse on the bed.

But you're still not satisfied, you wanted more of him while he catches his breathe you grab his cock and made it hard again by stroking it with your soft hand. Going up and down and up and down over and over again, going faster and harder until it's hard again. In your mind you're drooling over his large key to your paradise, then suddenly you insert it into your mouth, trying to fit it in and bobbing you head.

"Ughhhh... baby.. suck it harder for me please.", falling his head back as you gives him pleasure until he cums again , then you swallow it and lays beside him.

He puts the blanket on both of you and drifts off to sleep.