Ticci Toby x Reader (WAFFLES!)

This is requested by @CuddleWolves (Rebecca)

Toby is a bad ass student in your university, even though the owner of the schools knows he's one of the serial killer, they still let him in your school. Everybody is scared of him, except from you. Anytime that someone is in trouble and he's the one causing it, you always punch him in his guts.

Everyone calls you their hero, even the bullies now respects you. Even the teachers, you're the only one who is brave enough to face Toby without having fear.

But the only thing that they don't know that, when you and Toby were little you both had a sweet loving memories. Toby always gives you his candies whenever you're with him. You two are the best of friends, but when that tragic came he started to treat you as his enemy.

Toby's POV

"Give me your fucking lunch money or I'll kill you and your family! GIVE IT NOW!", pushing the nerd kid on the wall.

He shakily gives what I wanted and left him alone, good thing that (Y/N) isn't around in this time. She pisses me off! She thinks that she can defeat my wrath. I'll get her one day, I assure that!

As I walk in to my next class, I looked around and didn't saw that bitch. The class are now trembling, and shaking whenever I looked at them. With my mask on and my hatchets by my side, no one even dares to come near me.

"Okay class , let's start!", the teacher announced. I saw one of my classmate raises her hand. "Umm.. Ms. Dylan, where's (Y/N)?", she asks. "W-Well.. umm.. (Y/N) has a fever, so she can't join us for a week.", she said sadly.

Looks like, she needs a visitor later.. smirking inside my mask. Actually the only person have seen my face was (Y/N), when we were still little. I never get this mask off my face, except when I'm home. Better hurry and finish this school so I can do my revenge on her as soon as possible.

Your POV

"Shit! I'm soo cold, ugh. M-Mom!", I yelled as I lay down on my bed. I feel so weak, I hear my mom walks in my room. "Yes sweetie?", she smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Mom, I feel so cold.", I said. She place her hand on my forehead then to my neck and made a frowning face.

"W-what?", I asked worried. "You have a fever sweetie, stay in bed. I'll call Doctor Keith, I wish you're not having that attack again.", she calmly said as she hugs me tight and gives me a warm kiss on my forehead.

"Mom, can you tell Ms. Dylan that I won't be able to go to school? Please?", grabbing her hand. "I will sweetie, now take some rest for you to be able to go school soon.", she smiled and walked out of my room.

I slept for hours or two, I guess... looking at the clock, oh it's already eight in the evening. I'm starving, maybe I could get some soup? Slipping out of my favorite blanket, wears my slippers and slowly, quietly goes downstairs. I heard someone in the kitchen, thinking that it might be my dad but no, it wasn't.