❌ Until You Can't Keep It In

Summary: Tim only indulges in certain kinks of his on his own, but he didn't account for Jay coming back early from his Outlaws case. (Top Tim version)
[2,687 words]

CW: watersports

Note: This is the second half of a pair of fics that explore two different ways the same scenario could have gone (because I liked both ideas, and honestly there just isn't a different setup available that wouldn't be basically copying the first fic anyway if I tried to make the second completely separate).

Even though the two have the same general kink (watersports), they're honestly very different with the ways they each focus on different more specific kinks under that umbrella.

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayTim Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

[...]

[...]

He pulled back with a final peck. "Okay, cold piss is super fucking uncomfortable; let's clean up."

Definitely hot, definitely worth it, but being covered in cold piss, lying partially in a massive puddle of it...yeah, not the most fun, and it was probably about ten times worse for Jason, considering he was well and truly covered, and also completely in the puddle.

Jason just laughed.

Tim smiled and gave him another kiss, before pulling back and getting to his feet. As he did so, and looked down at Jason and the bed, however, a thought occurred to him. "Oh god, there's no fucking way we're gonna be able to sleep in the bed tonight."

"Oh absolutely not," Jason readily agreed, sounding amused.

"Mistakes were made," Tim said grimly.

Jason laughed again and got to his feet, pulling Tim in by the hips and closing his eyes, nosing against his cheek briefly before giving him a soft, lingering kiss. "It's okay, baby. You put everything in the laundry, I'll go get some towels. Nothing a little vinegar and baking soda can't fix."

Tim pulled back. "Why do you know how to get piss out of a mattress?" Perhaps his words came out sounding slightly accusatory.

Jason snorted. "Dog. Had to clean it up myself real fast before anybody could find out so nobody got in trouble. Didn't know it would come in so handy."

Tim put his hands over his face, bursting into embarrassed laughter. "No," he whined. "Now I'm on the same level as a dog."

Jason pulled him in to press a kiss to the side of his head, but he was chuckling a bit too. "Nah baby, just a little kinky." He pressed another kiss to his temple. "Now come on, let's clean this up before this sets in more so we can take a shower."

Tim sighed and dropped his hands, nodding. "Yeah. Love you, you're the best." He tilted his face for a kiss on the lips, and Jason gave him one.

"Love you too, baby."