Chapter 9

It had been a few days since the attack and Lydia and Alannah still lay in the hospital bed asleep.

 Stiles had been around multiple times to check on the girls. 

Today he will be checking in with Scott.

 "Shut the door." Scott whispers. 

Stiles does as he says but struggles a little with the door.

 After fumbling around with it for a couple of minutes he gets the door to shut.

 He presses his body against it as he watches Scott investigate the bite marks on Lydia and Alannah.

 "Oh, God." Scott grimaces.

 The bite marks are pretty ugly and he did not want to have to deal with another supernatural adventure.

 "What?" Stiles asks impatiently from the door. 

"Is it completely healed?" he further questions. 

"No, not at all." Scott announces. 

"What?! See Alannah. See if she's the same." Stiles commands.

 Scott does just that and walks around the bed to check out Alannah. 

Alannah looks no better than Lydia. 

This causes Scott to sigh and look at Stiles apologetically.

 "I don't get it. The doctor said they'd be fine." Stiles' voices confused about his friends.

 "Yeah, but the bite is not healing like it did with me. Which means they're not werewolves." Scott explains.

 "Then what the hell are they?" Stiles gasps.

The following day Stiles is lounging around in the waiting area sleeping. 

The boy begins to talk in his sleep though, causing some people who are walking by to give him a questioning look. 

"Ohhh-Just like that." Stiles moans.

 It was obvious to anyone who knows the boy that he is having a wet dream about the enhancing Alannah Knight. 

"No, no, you first. Me first?" Stiles grins while drool dribbles down his chin. 

While Stiles is asleep Chase Knight is in Alannah and Lydia's shared suite asking if the girls needed help with anything.

 "No. We're good." Alannah tells him rudely. 

She is still giving her dad the cold shoulder for what he did to her mother. 

Speaking of Margo Knight she unfortunately can not be with Alannah due to her flight getting cancelled. 

She had worked out with her work schedule time to come see Alannah for a day but when the flight got cancelled she ended up not being able to come at all. 

It killed her not being there for her baby girl but she knows as much as it pains her to say it that Chase would take good care of her in her absence.

 Chase sighs at Alannah's response and exits the room.

 He wants to make things right with his daughter but he has no idea how to. 

Chase looks around the room, noticing the Stilinski boy still asleep in the chair next to his own.

 "He's been here all night?" he questions pointing at the boy to Melissa. 

"He's been here all weekend." Melissa states correcting him.