Chapter 39

Read chapter 38 first!

Derek groans in pain. 

"I'm fine, just get to Scott." He pleas through gritted teeth. 

"We'll be right behind you just go." He continues. 

"But Derek." Alannah starts. 

She feels like she's owes him something since he's the reason her brother is still alive.

 "Alannah go!" he shouts causing the blonde to turn to Braeden, "Don't let him. Die." She voices.

 She follow the group into the church to which Peter yells out.

 "Everyone stop, stop!" 

"We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira." He breaths. 

"What do we do now, though?" Liam questions seeing a group of Berserkers approach the group, ready to attack. 

"We duck!" Malia yells. 

They all run into a big room "Go find Kira and Scott. We'll hold them back." She continues to shout at Alannah and Stiles. 

The couple nod their heads and then take off. 

They walk down an empty hall together. 

"Kira?" Stiles calls out using his flashlight to help him and Alannah see. 

They stop when they see a bloody Kira leaning against a wall. 

"Are you okay?" Alannah questions, helping her up. 

"The Berserker, it's Scott. Kate did it." She informs the blonde and Stiles. 

After looking at their confused faces Kira further explains, "She made him into one of them. I don't know how, but it's him. If they don't know it, they could kill him." 

Stiles' eyes grow in realization. 

"That's why Lydia isn't here. They won't know they're killing Scott." 

"We need to run." Alannah states as an uneasy feeling creeps into her stomach. 

They arrived just at the perfect time. 

Malia is about to stab the 'Berzerker" in the skull with a sharp bone. 

"Malia wait!" Stiles yells out. 

Kira uses her Katana sword to slice the bone in her hands into two. 

"It's Scott. He's in there." Alannah explains as Malia and Liam give Kira a confused look.

 Scott pushes past them though picking up Liam and pushing him against the wall. 

"Scott!" Liam tries. 

"Scott! Listen!" He cries out as he sees Scott's clenched fist. 

"You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me." He breaths heavily, hoping to make Scott snap back. 

And he did, luckily. 

Scott gently pulls Liam down and lets his hand fall, looking around the dark room. 

He stumbles back as it seems like he just saw what he became. 

"You." Scott breaths out looking straight at Peter. 

"The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual." Scott spits out.

 "You taught Kate, you helped her!" he yells. 

"All for power." He continues. 

Malia looks at Peter with a disappointment. 

Seeing this Alannah moves to stand next to her for comfort.

 "For my family's power." Peter tries to correct him in a proud voice.

 "To be rightfully inherited by me." He raises his voice.

 "Not usurped by some idiot teenage boys, so incorruptible, he wouldn't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified." 

Sensing the tension and danger in this situation Alannah begins to concentrate on her powers in case she needs to use them. 

"You don't deserve your power!" Peter growls and turns into his werewolf form. 

"Not power like this." He continues. 

Malia throws herself at her father roaring loudly. 

She couldn't' believe he would portray them like this. 

Peter feels no remorse so he pushes his daughter away as harshly as he can. 

He doesn't even wince when she hits the stone hard.

 "I'm sorry sweetheart, we'll talk about this later." He mocks before smirking at Scott. 

"You were my Beta first Scott." He grins wickedly. 

"It was my bite that changed your life, all of yours, really." he looks at the blonde. 

"And my bite that can end it!" 

"Then, end it, Peter!" Scott growls and lunges at Peter. 

Tired of Peter and all the chaos and pain he has caused in the lives of Alannah and her friends she looks towards some vines in the room and begins to concentrate her mind and hands moving them towards Peter.

 He's so distracted fighting with Scott that he doesn't even realize he's being slowly choked to death by the vines Alannah used her magic on. 

"You were never an Alpha, Peter." Scott speaks. 

"You were always a monster." He then punches Peter into unconsciousness.

 "Thank you." Scott sighs in relief pulling the blonde into a hug. 

"That was pretty hot." Stiles admits pulling her into a hug once Scott is done. 

"Would you like me to try that with you in bed?" she grins wanting to tease the boy. 

Stiles gulps loudly, trying to hide his blushing cheeks and growing boner for his girlfriend.