Stalker

26 April 2004 6:52 pm

"Where do you live, y/n?" Baji asked as he walked up to me. He had just finished throwing away the empty packet of Peyoung Yakisoba that we had absolutely demolished in ten minutes.

I crossed my arms and smirked. "Why do you wanna know...stalker."

"I'M NOT A STALKER! I just wanted to walk you home cus it's getting late and it's dangerous for a girl to go back on her own."

I clenched my fists and stared him dead in the eyes. "So just because I'm a girl, you think I can't defend myself huh?" I snapped as I gave his shoulder a hard punch.

Baji's face twisted in pain as he grabbed onto the shoulder I had hit. "Holy shit. That really hurts," he groaned.

"I don't need some guy protecting me. I can defend myself perfectly fine," I huffed and started to storm away.

"WAIT Y/N!" Baji called out as he started to chase after me.

When he finally caught up to me, he was completely out of breath and panting like a dog. "Stop following me, you pervert stalker." I hissed.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean any of it. The truth is, I just wanted to walk you home because I really enjoy talking to you and I wanted to spend more time with you before the day ended."

"Well, then you should have just said that earlier, dumbass," I replied while rolling my eyes.

"Why are you being so mean to me all of a sudden?" Baji pouted and pretended to wipe fake tears out of his eyes.

"It's called teasing. I always act like this with my close friends, get used to it."

Baji stopped walking and grinned widely. "Did you just call me your friend?"

"Ohhh look! A cat !" I squealed, ignoring his question and pointing at the fluffy black cat in front of us. I ran up to the cat excitedly and squatted down to pet it.

 I ran up to the cat excitedly and squatted down to pet it