Woman beater

27 April 2004 3:23 pm

A bead of sweat trickled down my forehead as I panted heavily with my hands on my thighs. I looked around at the numerous bodies lying around me and heard a few groans of pain. Holy shit. I can't believe we actually beat these guys! I grinned triumphantly while using the back of my hand to wipe the splatter of blood off my cheek.

"Y/n-chan! I told you not to join the fight, you could have gotten hurt,"I heard Baji cry out as he started to run towards me.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Why? Is it because I'm a girl, you goddamn misogyni-"

I froze in shock as Baji grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I could almost hear his heart thumping in his chest as he hugged me closely, our bodies practically squashed together. He pulled me closer to him before whispering into my ear, "No, not because you're a girl but because you're my friend and you mean a lot to me. If anything had happened to you just now,I would never be able to stop blaming myself."

I buried my head into his shoulders to try and hide the blush that was starting to spread across my face. Does he really care about me that much? Why am I getting so flustered over his words?

"Idiot. I-i was worried about you too. I thought you didn't know how to fight and that I would have to end up protecting you..."I finally responded as I shoved Baji off me and stared at the ground.

"Huh seriously? I thought the whole school knew by now that Chifuyu and I were in that fight since everyone's been talking about it."

"Yeah. I mean I heard the rumours but I thought they were fake and that you would piss your pants in a real fight. Can you blame me though, you look like such a wimp in school."

Baji was about to respond when we heard Chifuyuu running up to us. He was carrying our school bags in his arms as he shouted, "Hey! We have to leave soon before the police show up."

Baji and I nodded as we took our bags back from Chifuyu and started to walk away from the convenience store, leaving the defeated group of boys behind.

"Man, we didn't even get to buy our Yakisoba," I sighed.

"I have some packets at home. Let's go back to my place to eat it and fix our wounds up a little," Chifuyu replied cheerfully.

"I'm not wounded. This isn't even my blood, it's the blood of those fuckers that splattered on me while I was beating the shit outta them," Baji boasted while grinning widely.

"Are you sure cus your eye looks pretty fucked up," I said as I pointed to his eye which was now very red and starting to swell.

"Tch. That's just cus I got distracted for a second and some dickhead used that as an opportunity to punch me."

'Distracted? You're usually so focused during fights, what happened?" Chifuyu asked with a concerned expression.

Baji blushed as he muttered in a low voice,"I-I got distracted by the sight of y/n-chan's panties everytime she started kicking someone..."