1

"YELLING"

'Thought'

"Normal speaking"

______________________________________
_______________________________________________________________

Third POV

???: So you are telling me that you want a permission for week to you and spend your time with your mom to an island, am I right problem child?

???: Hait , Aizawa sensei since that incident of overhaul. I started to feel that I am still weak so during the time that I am on the island I can train myself for a bit

Aizawa: (sigh) Fine, I approved your permission so I will tell your classmates about your absence, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Thank you sir.

    He went straight to his dorm and go to his room to pack some clothes. He also write a memo for his friends if they barge in his room. As he walk out of his dorm and look back for a moment and thought

Izuku: ' one week for me to get strong '

He get into the car which it's belong to All Might or his real name is Toshinori Yagi who is a former no. 1 hero and now he has been replaced by the no 2 hero Evendour. He also known as the sign of peace and now he really enjoyed his retirement.

All might: Young Midoriya, are you ready to go now?(watch from the front mirror)

Izuku:(look at him and smile) Yes sir, and by the way thanks for picking my mom and I before sending us at the airport.

All might:(chuckle) What kind a mentor I am if can't help my student? Now young Midoriya how percent that you can OFA?

Izuku: Now I could use it for maximum 90 percentage but (frown) still I am weak because of me sir Nighteye will not be heavily injured.

All might:(smile and glance at Midoriya) ' you have grown up my boy ' Young Midoriya, don't ever blame to yourself because heroes like us always sacrifice our own soul for the better worlds to live

Izuku: I understand sir (smile back)

______________________________________
___________________________________________________________

Third Pov

    As Katsuki is in the kitchen cooking for his classmates in the morning. Then suddenly someone greets him.

???: Morning Bakugou

It's Tenya Lida that followed by Shoto Todoroki, Enjiro Kirishma, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, Momo Yaoyorozu and Rikido Sato.

Katsuki: Hm

Mina: Since when you know how to cook Bakugou (amazed)

Katsuki: Icchan is the one who teaches me how to cook ( flipping a pancake)

Momo: Who is Icchan?

Katsuki: That's Izuku. Icchan is his nickname from me while he call me kacchan (chuckle a bit) ' man it feel nostalgic to remember our childhood memories '

Momo: So you and Izu were close?

Katsuki: Yes ponytail me and him are more like brother ever since he is a late bloomer and I always be his side include the (point at Kirishma) shitty hair and Pikachu (point at Kaminari)